22.

"Karen!" Dorinda yelled out.

"Oh my God what did you do to her!?" Jacky asked her looking at the woman who was laying on the floor and got down.

"It's okay Jacky, she's still breathing." Karen said seeing that her sister wanted to check the woman's pulse.

"Karen what did you do to the poor girl?" Jacky asked her still checking her pulse anyway.

"I just hit her that's all." Karen said wiping some blood off of her own face. 

"That's all? Karen look at yourself, look at this poor woman what were you fighting about?" Jacky yelled.

"Karen we're too old to be fighting people." Dorinda let out.

"She wanted to take my baby away from me again Jacky, I wasn't about to have that happen again, I'm never letting Khloe leave us again!" Karen said.

"But what happens now?" Khloe asked .

"We're leaving her here and you're coming home with me." Karen said.

"Karen we can't just leave the poor girl here, let's at least drop her off at the hospital." Jacky said.

"No, she's no poor anything, and she'll be fine Jacky I just punched the girl and she didn't hit the floor that hard to have a concussion." Karen said.

"Now Khloe you're going to forget that Alexis mess and come home to me and your father, do you hear me?" Karen said and Khloe nodded.

"Come here baby." Karen said and Khloe hugged her mother and cried in her arms.

"Come on let's get going, Twinkie probably wants to leave this place since we left her all alone." Dorinda said and they all moved. They left Trisha who was laid out on the floor even if it sounded evil of her Karen didn't want to give her a chance to try and take Khloe away again, and she knew that she will be alright.

"Hey aunty Twinkie. Hey everybody " Khloe greeted as she got into their car that was for travelling.

"Hi Khloe, come give me a hug." Twinkie said opening her arms up for her niece and Khloe went to her.

"We missed you so much Khloe Drew." Twinkie said as she hugged her.

"I missed ya'll too aunty." Khloe said and her voice almost broke.

Karen just sat in the back of the car and watched as her sisters interacted with Khloe, she just wanted to cry, she was so mad at her but was also grateful that she had her now, she wanted answers though... even if maybe not now but she wanted answers. 'who was David? Why was she called Alexis? And did she tell those people that she was kicked out?' was what was going through Karen's head.

She wasn't engaging with them and she just sat there in the back looking at her daughter laughing shyly with her sisters. 'She still has a little shyness to her' Karen thought. She was so grown, she got really tall and she was wearing glasses for some  reason.

They arrived at the hotel and each of the sisters got into their own hotel, Dorinda wanted all of them to sleep together but Twinkie suggested that they give Karen and Khloe time to talk things through which she understood.

"Are you hungry?" Karen asked her daughter and Khloe just nodded.

"I guess we'll order from room service, it's pretty late." Karen said and she ordered their food.

"I'm gonna go and take a shower uhm... make yourself comfortable or something." Karen told her, she didn't know what to say to her daughter even though there was a lot in her head, everything was just awkward they have a lot of unresolved issues.