21.

Karen and her sisters were preparing themselves for their performance and they had to keep it low-key because it was a surprise performance that they were booked for and not a performance performance so really didn't prep for it much as they were just going to wing it to make it more intimate.

They got on the stage after they said their prayers and they saw that it was a party but with a lot of people... enough for something like a wedding, her and her sisters got out and they started hyping the crowd up but before they started singing Dorinda made a speech to the birthday lady who looked too ecstatic for her own good to see them.

They continued to hype the crowd then started singing. No matter how many years she has been doing it, Karen loved singing with her sisters even if they sang the same songs over and over again... even if sometimes they didn't want to sing certain songs they knew they were the songs that most people wanted to hear from them.

Sometimes she didn't even want to listen to the songs when they were played because she was so used to them but even then she would enjoy them as they listened because her sister Twinkie was just that gifted, a beast writing all those classics... they were timeless to her.

Her favorite songs were the one's they usually don't perform though... they wouldn't perform them also because they weren't as young as they used to and couldn't hold certain notes to perfection.

As she kept singing she realized that her sister Dorinda wasn't singing with them and she looked over at her and she asked with her eyes and shoulders what was up.

Dorinda shot her a look and gestured for her to look over at the audience in a certain direction and Karen looked.

She looked in the direction searching for what Dorinda was shocked about like she just saw a ghost and her heart almost stopped at who she saw.

She was starring directly in her eyes and she looked like she wanted to cry... she looked frozen. Karen stood still and just froze also as her sisters took over the performance.

"Khloe!" Karen screamed seeing that Khloe got out of her trance and started running away.

Karen got off the stage as carefully as she could and went through the people that were confused over what was going on and she followed the direction where Khloe ran in, running after her daughter she searched for her with her eyes trying to figure where she ran to again and she wanted to cry... she just lost her again.

Karen let out a breath and rubbed her temple as she started to panic she had lost Khloe again... right under her nose, 'which way did she go to? It couldn't be that far' . She really wanted to break down right there.

"Mommy." Karen heard Khloe cry out to her and she looked over her shoulder and she saw her little girl.

Karen wanted to break down again and she didn't know what to say to her... she looked at her, walked to her and pulled her in into a hug.

"I'm sorry." Khloe cried in her mother's embrace.

"Don't let go... don't ever let me go." Karen whispered in her cries and she felt Khloe shaking her head.

"I'm really sorry mommy." Khloe said and Karen pulled her away to look at her and put her hand over her face to see her beautiful face.

"Oh Lord it's really you... I missed you so much sweet pea." Karen said and she hugged her again.

"It's me mommy, I'm sorry... " Khloe said.

"Are you okay!? Are you well? Oh Lord you got so tall Khloe-Drew. " Karen said taking her daughter in... she couldn't believe she was seeing her.