25.

They got back into the house and sat back down.
Khloe was quiet hearing of all her mother had to say to her about a man who she thought was a good person. About her mom who she thought loved her so much. She opened the file and saw pictures and a lot of papers she didn't quite get. Four pictures caught her attention most where a baby laid on the floor between bodies.

"Is that me?" Khloe asked crying.

"That is you honey. " Drew said.

"And that's Karen and Jordan?" Khloe asked finally letting it sink that his name is Jordan and not David.

"It's mommy Khloe, it will always be mommy not Karen. " Karen said a little hurt that she called her Karen.

"I didn't mean to." Khloe said.

"After I was able to convince Jordan to let Kierra go we argued, and I said things to him that bruised his ego I guess and his temper got the worst of him and he shot me... he shot me with you in my arms. " Karen said and Khloe really had enough of all this pain.

"He shot himself right after shooting your mom, he didn't want to shoot her... his temper caused it so realising he shot someone he claimed to love he shot himself right there." Drew said taking over from his wife.

"I'm sorry I threatened your life baby, I didn't know what I had then. I was blinded by hate, resentment." Karen said.

"Why didn't you have an abortion? " Khloe asked and Karen's heart broke once more, she didn't know how to convince Khloe anymore that she loves her.

"Khloe- " Karen sang out like she wanted to convince her .

"No I mean like, you didn't want me so why did you carry me?" Khloe asked genuinely understanding because if she was in her mother's shoes she too probably would have taken the abortion route.

"Your dad wanted you." Karen said looking at Drew.

"So you didn't because another person told you what to do?" Khloe asked and Karen wanted to avoid telling the whole truth, Khloe had been Hury enough today.

"Uh no, because I lost the first baby Jordan threatened to kill Kierra if anything happened to you. " Karen said honestly.

"Oh. " Khloe said a little hurt by it.

"I'm glad I didn't. " Karen told her

"I think I've had enough for one day." Khloe said.

"That's really all to it, that's all that happened." Karen said .

"Come here. " Drew said to Khloe and he hugged her, Khloe let the water out and cried in Drew's arms.

Karen couldn't take seeing her daughter like that, she had hurt this baby so much and she wished she could take it all away. And she covered her face with her hands letting the tears come out also, she didn't think she would have anymore tears really.

"Come on." Drew said and he picked up Khloe bridal style and he went to the room with her.

Karen stood with them but Drew asked to have a moment with Khloe and Karen nodded understanding.

He put her in her bed and he closed the door and he prayed over her having a very powerful prayer and Karen could hear from the outside that he was in his element.

It got quiet for the most while and Karen sat on the couch nervously wondering what was going on.

"You were always a quiet baby Khloe-Drew Valencia Sheard but it's still not nice seeing you cry like that." Drew said.

"Why you say my full government name like that?" Khloe asked laughing at her father.

"I love your names girl. I'm proud that you're a Sheard... will forever be grateful of that. I gave you Khloe lord knows I don't know why also. " Drew said and they both laughed.