48| Delilah

39 weeks into pregnancy...

"Mh," I hum as I lean on the hospital bed beside me with one hand.

"Almost there, amore," Vante whispers from behind me, his hands held securely under my arm and belly.

"Vante, I told you I'd be fine on my own," I complain. Right now, I'm less concerned about the fact that my body is too tired to stand. I'm more worried that Vante can see my ass from behind in the hospital gown I've been given.

"Yes, you're perfectly fine on you're own, amore," he states but doesn't move his hands away from me, even when I'm finally stood up straight. I lean back into his chest instinctively. My body always finds ways for me to avoid doing any physical form of work. "But I want to help you. I love the feeling of you in my arms."

His hold on me tightens enough to stop me from moving. Vante nuzzles his nose into the nape of my neck.

I feel his lips trailing kisses up and down my neck. Something slightly pokes me from behind and my eyes shoot open. "V-Vante, I need the toilet- ah~"

He sucks on the skin beneath my ear and my knees grow weaker than they feel. But he continues his hungry devouring of my neck. As if he's craved me for a while. For so long that if I gave him the go ahead, he'd tale me on this very hospital bed without hesitation.

"Amore, I've missed you so much..." He mumbles.

"You- you have?" I reply, trying to keep my composure.

He hums 'yes' and brings his lips to my ear. "Way too much."

Like a love drunk teen, I giggle and turn around to bury my face into his chest. "Vante,"

"Yes, my love?" He rests his chin on my head, keeping me close and slightly moving around like a waltz.

"I still need to pee," I look up with a grin. "Like, real bad."

He rolls his eyes, matching my playful grin as he pulls away and helps me towards the bathroom.

Thankfully, he made sure to get me a VIP room, that way, going to the bathroom has been a lot easier. And I haven't really needed any nurses because anytime Vante wasn't helping me, Sofia and Ethel would stay in the room and do everything possible.

When I'm done in the bathroom, Vante wastes no time helping me with everything again. Even when my face is red at the realisation of him once again taking a nice long look at my ass.

"Vante, I know you like my ass but-"

"Oh, I love it, baby," he cuts me off with a seductive tone.

"Well, too bad. You can't have it now." I sass.

"I can have everything I want. And that's you." His lips crash into mine, his breaths fast but his movements are deep and passionate. "Every inch of you, Delilah..."

Damn, horny Vante is good at this game... I think as my eyes begin to close and I start to relax into his arms, his body, his lips...

But my eyes go wide when I notice someone peeking through the bathroom door.

Out of embarrassment, I push Vante away by his chest and he falls back against the door, shutting it with his body and probably hitting the person in the face.

"DELILAH, THE FUCK?!" Sofia screams.

I wince at the sound of Vante's groans. He rubs the back of his head with closed eyes, his brows tilted downwards.

When I'm about to ask if he's angry with me, he turns towards the door. "We were busy, sorella."

"Can't you guys be busy in a place that's NOT the hospital's fucking bathroom?!" Sofia bites back and all we hear are retreating footsteps before a door shutting.