53| Delilah

"FUUUUUCK!" I yell as another wave of contractions overtakes me.

It's gotten so much, I've never felt this much fucking pain in my life before.

Tears are streaming down my red face and I'm gritting my teeth to try and hold in the pain. But nothing fucking works anymore. The epidural did dogshit to help me with this.

But among my screams, Vante and Jameson grunt with each punch they throw at each other. Of course, we're all trying to ignore it.

Sofia's frustrated, sometimes squeezing my hand more than I'm crushing hers when Vante gets too close. At one point, I get so irritated that my hormones mix with my emotions and the frustration I have to the constant pain I'm feeling.

"VANTE FUCKING RICCARDO!" I call his name in a tone even I've never heard before. Vante freezes as he stares at me with a blank yet blood covered expression.

"Amore, I've missed you so-" a pinch is thrown at his face before he finishes speaking. That angers both him and I.

"YOU'VE MISSED ME?! I'M RIGHT HERE IN FUCKING- PAIN- FUCK!" I continue this weird ass conversation. I have no idea why I'm even still talking to him instead of focussing on my pain. But everything's so confusing right now.

Scolding him with endearing words seems my only viable option at keeping the pain somewhat grounded. But even then, I'm still confused. So much that I burst out crying even more.

There's too many emotions. Too many people. And I'm starting to feel dizzy. The pain's died down. Finally...

"I'm sorry—amore— I know I didn't—FUCK— asshole!" Vante kicks Jameson down, rough breaths leaving his lips as he turns his attention to me with a smile. "I know I wasn't here when you woke up, but I have to get this...work finished off."

Inherit scratches the back of his head sheepishly, grinning through his black eye, bruises and blood.

I look at him with wide eyes, shaking my head in complete confusion. More emotions and hormones take over me. "Why...are you...so fucking CALM!"

I try to lunge at him but Sofia and Andrew catch me just in time. Vante flinches back in shock but there's a playful glint in his eyes that I greet with a glare.

"Well," he pauses to chuckle but when Jameson starts to get up, Vante turns his eyes away from me to focus on throwing another kick to Jameson to strike him down. "I really missed you, amore. I finally have you with me—"

He's cut off by Jameson once again and it's my turn to flinch back because Vante's on the floor and a man I've never seen is standing at the foot of the bed, shielding me from Jameson.

"Ms Delilah," the man speaks over his shoulder, donning the grin that Sofia and Vante have. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you."

His accent is thick but his English is good. Now I'm more confused than I was before. "I... I don't-"

"You don't know me," he finishes, pausing to send a kick to Jameson's groin which has the man curling over in pain. "Sorry about that."

He smiles sweetly at me as he turns around. This man looks oddly familiar, I don't know what it is but I really feel like I've seen him before.

"O-okay," I blurt out but another wave of contractions ruins the few seconds of silence. With Andrew and Sofia at my sides, I make good use of their hands, gripping as much as I possibly can to the point that my knuckles turn white nod their hands red.

"Stop flirting...with my wife..." Vante grunts on the other side of the room.

The man holds his hands up in surrender, eyes going wide though he keeps his gaze on me. "I'm only greeting,"