29| Delilah

⚠️\smut warning/⚠️

It's only now that I realise how much I've wanted this.

Now, while his lips are on mine.

While he groans into the kiss, grips my body, makes me moan.

But just before the kiss can deepen, I pull away, remembering where we are.

He looks at m with confusion, though the hunger is still present in his eyes.

"You said I didn't kiss you properly before, so..." that's all I say. And I'm just convincing myself, really.

Because me actually wanting to kiss Vante shouldn't be a feeling that exists. It shouldn't even be a thought.

Suddenly, he pulls me in again, kissing me. AGAIN.

This time, he doesn't seem to have any intention of stopping as he slides his tongue into my mouth and begins his exploring. He trails his hands down my back and to my thighs so he can pick me up.

I let out a moan of surprise and wrap my legs around his waist as he grips my thighs and starts taking steps backwards. He turns around and places me on the desk while he begins moving his hands up, the hem of my shirt joining them.

I begin unbuttoning his waistcoat and when I'm done, I start with his shirt. I pause between the waistcoat and shirt to lift my arms for him to slide my shirt off my body.

He goes back to kissing me and he runs his hands along my back, bringing them forward to fiddle with the lace on my bra. He cups my breasts, even though they're covered by the bra, and slightly massages them before moving his hands behind me to unhook the bra.

The feeling of his fingertips gently tracing my skin electrifies me, causing me to pull him closer and increase the pace of the kiss, getting more desperate to have more of him.

More of his hands, his lips, his hair and his eyes.

I just need more—

I let out a gasp when I see the door open and a head starting to peak through. Using Vante as a shield, I hold him tightly, keeping my legs around his waist and my face in front of his chest.

"What do you want, Peter?" Vante asks in a bored and irritated tone.

There's no way he knows that's Peter! What if it's one of the directors? Shit!

I peek over his shoulder and catch a glimpse of Peter looking with wide eyes before he hides behind the door.

"I-I was looking for you to- to ask if I should g-get the car re-ready," relief travels through my body and I laugh inside at his stuttered words.

Vante lets out a chuckle and drops his head in my neck, his warm breath sending chills down my body.

"Have the car ready in 15 minutes, Peter. And wait in the lobby for me, please," I can feel Vante's grin as he places little kisses on my shoulder and neck. I watch him with a blank face.

Peter shuts the door while mumbling a 'yes, Mr Riccardo'. Vante, who hasn't stopped placing kisses on my neck and shoulders, lets out a deep, breathy groan before pulling away and looking dead into my eyes as he bites his lip.

Holy shit, this guy is fucking hot! How have you not fucked him??/

My face turns red as my eyes widen before I cover my face with my hands. Remembering the situation embarrasses me even more.

And the fact that I am practically shirtless in front of him!

My hands move to cover my chest. I now feel small under his gaze, vulnerable.