51| Vante

"Motherfucker-" I seethe out after a kick is directed to my side.

With my hands tied behind me, I'm sat on my knees, kneeling in front of the bastard. Or at least I was sitting.

The impact from Jameson's kick has me on the floor, coughing for air as the pain slowly fades away.

While Jameson's been busy with me, his men have been taking pleasure in beating up Pietro and my two bodyguards. Though, they seemed to have had some mercy on the others. But Jameson's been going at me with full force.

Each time he punched me, I felt a bruise forming on my eye. Each time he kicked my torso, kneed my chin, I felt my consciousness slipping away. I tasted more and more blood every second that passed. But he definitely was not going to stop there.

With the look in his eyes, this bastard's gonna kill me with his bare hands.

But I've got the exact same thing on my mind. And I'm gonna make sure he dies tonight.

Pietro keeps sending me looks of irritation through his bloodied lashes but I give a nod of reassurance each time.

After another kick to my stomach, Jameson decides he's had enough.

He grabs my hair, jerking me up as he brings my head to his. My blood stained face contrasted with his clean one makes him grin with even more unreasonable pride.

"I'd kill you now...but I know our little girl is about to give birth. I want you to be alive so that her and your kid can watch you fucking die," he snarls. This fucker's a sadist so when he says shit like this, I know he's serious.

I grin towards him, regardless of how beat up I probably am. My body's gone numb so the pain hasn't kicked in yet."You'd probably even jerk off to your big fucking lie of an ego–"

He throws me back down, pushing my face into the ground as he leans over my ear. "You fucker, I'm gonna make sure all three of you die the worst possible death that exists. Even if it means torture, you'll die. Now I'm gonna head to that hospital and give my little sweetheart a warm greeting,"

He shoves himself off me and I let out more coughs. As Jameson fixes his appearance, his men stop their beating up of mine.

"We're going! You'll keep these four tied up against that wall," he instructs, grabbing his jacket from an empty chair. "If anyone fights back kill them, except for him."

With that, Jameson takes his leave along with five of his bodyguards. Two are stood by the door as guards while more lift me up to wrap my wrists in chains and leave my aching body hanging by the chains.

The men are all silent, only the clanking of the chains echoing through the room. Occasionally, Pietro's German cussing is heard each time the guys adjust his chains tighter.

"Cousin," he groans through his teeth. "When are we going to kill this bastard? I want to see my niece and nephew."

"No talking!" One guy with a Scottish accent threatens.

Pietro rolls his eyes, muttering another German cuss.

"Soon." I mouth in German towards Pietro.

And it'll have to be as soon as possible. Delilah could wake up at any time. And I have to be there when she does

And Jameson's gonna be fucking dead when she wakes up.

But I have to get out of these chains...

"I need the toilet." Pietro blurts out of nowhere, catching the attention of every single person in the room. "Now."