90

While Namjoon was revising a plan Jimin had laid out, the rest of us came down to explore the underground that we didn't have a chance of checking out last night. And while the rest of them went straight for the training ground, Jimin swerved towards the torture chambers. He said he wanted to see which hotel room would suit Shadow better when he brought him here.

Two rooms divided by a 5 foot, concrete, soundproof wall, but they're practically the same inside. A bit bigger than the last one, and definitely cleaner. No blood stains and, thank fuck, no stench of the rotting flesh.

The right wall of each room was stacked with all sorts of weapons. Knives, machetes, saws, hammers, boxes of tape and rope on the table beneath.

'At least we know you won't be needing a single thing.' I couldn't contain the laughter as I opened the drawers in the desk to find sex toys. Specially, vibrators and dildos od all sizes, and cock rings.

As funny as it is, and maybe stupid sounding, sex or, more precisely sexual deprival, is one of the most useful torture techniques.

Bringing someone to the edge only to deny them the relief over and over can be extremely painful. Especially for the guys. In those moments when the person is completely left to their hormones and when their brain and body are dying for release, they will tell you a lot. A lot.

'I think I prefer the cactus.' Jimin smirked at his own thoughts, reminding me once again of his craziness. 'But if you wanna steal any of those, I won't say a word.' He winks at me

'Why should I need any of these next to you?' No sex toy can compare to what he can do to me. It would only disappoint me.

'What if I have ideas with it?' His eyebrow twitched slightly

'Oh, I see. Well... I'd rather not steal from the torture room.' I walked over to him, a smirk tugging at my lips as I pushed him against the wall, feeling his arms wrapping around my back. 'But if you're really eager to fulfil your desires, we can go shopping.'

'I change my mind.' His hands found their way to my thighs and hoisted me up in a split second, only to pin me up against the wall. 'I don't want anyone or anything else besides me bringing you pleasure.'

'Jealous of sex toys?' I giggle

'Very.' He whispered, his lips hovering right above mine for a long, torturous moment, before they clashed down on mine

'What about myself?' I breathe out onto his lips

'Only if I get to watch.'

'We have cameras in there.' Namjoon's comment was tossed in the pass-by as he was just walking down the hall, and interrupted us

'You're supposed to be working on our plan!!' Jimin yelled after him, receiving a thunderous laughter in return, echoing down the hall

I looked around, and sure enough, a camera was settled in the corner above the door.

He followed my eyes, then looked back at me. 'I never asked, how do you feel about making a movie?'

I started laughing and smacked him on the shoulder, having him giggle away as he let me down, and kissed me softly.

'Let's take a look at where we'll be beating each other up.'

He was still grumbling about wanting to check if the torture room was soundproofed as we walked a bit down the hall and through the other door, and only then did he shut up.

As soon as you step inside, your footsteps are lost behind you. The ground is covered with tatami mats in black and red, with the red squares marking two separate training grounds, each about 10 feet long and wide. Further down is a boxing ring, brand new and unstained, calling for someone to jump in. And the entire gym on its own is surrounded by hitting bags and dummies. It smells so... new.