98

They stripped Yu Min down to his underwear, taking everything off of him. All the weapons and little gadgets so he couldn't be traced through them, although we weren't worried about that anymore, but Gyumin still did whatever he does and disabled the possibility of him being tracked.
As for the rest, they just didn't want his piss to stain the car. So after they got him naked, Jimin knocked him out, and they tossed him in the car with Gyumin and Taehyung, as those two seemed the least injured. The rest of us split towards the rest of the cars hidden further from the house. Like everything else, we planned for it. Or rather, Jimin did.

FLASHBACK

'But Shadow-'

'Is yours. We know.' All 7 of them spoke at the same time, cutting Jimin off, and in the end, making him chuckle

'Good. As long as we're clear.'

'All yours indeed. And how do we get to the fucker? I don't think he will be kind enough to simply surrender himself over with good faith in humanity.'

'I give him Rain.'

'WHAT?!' All 7 of them screamed at him, shouts varying from anger to fear to confusion. I, as much as I wanted to react the same way, stayed silent, but my eyes asked a million questions as I stared at him. He must have a plan of the millenia.

'You're fucking joking, right? What the fuck do you mean give him Rain?!' Jungkook got up and leaned over the table, slamming his hands on in so hard the silverware trembled. 'I am not watching my sister get taken by that abomination ever again!'

'Over my dead fucking body are we giving her to him. No.' Namjoon gritted his teeth as well

I could cry right now. I never knew what family was before them, and now I don't know what a life without one is. No matter what we all are and what we do, we are a family. They all have my back no mater what.

'Guys, please.' I motioned for them to calm down, 'Let him explain.'

'Rain, are you seriously considering it?!' Yoongi leaned over towards me, worry glassing his eyes. 'After everything?'

'Let's be real here. No one suffered more than Jimin while I was gone. You know better than I do about what he went through and what he was like. Do you seriously think this is something he'd say so lightly?'

My point hit them how it should, and they kept flashing their eyes from me to Jimin, but no one said a word.

'Just let him explain, then we can see what to do. I trust him.'

'Really? Haven't noticed.' Hoseok gave me a sarcastic mutter

'Seriously, shut up and let him talk.' I snapped at him, and he fell silent, but still kept judging my insanity. Not the first time, and it definitely won't be the last.

'Fine.' Namjoon gritted out the word, looking at Jimin. 'Go on.'

Jimin swallowed harshly, tightening his hold on my hand so much that tingles ran through my fingers from it, but I wasn't letting go.

'We need Shadow to be separated from them. We need to corner him. but we can't do it if he's guarderd by the rest of them. He will come to the house, but I bet you both my legs he won't come alone. He will make it into a spectacle because he's a fucking peacock.'

'Let me guess, you're gonna use her as a bait to draw him away?' Jin crossed his arms on his chest and tilted his head slightly. He doesn't get angry often, but when he does, he's a face of destruction. The jaw locks in the place and he turns to stone. That's how you know you fucked up.