* Nervous Noodle Noises *

My face goes hot again. That's happened a lot today already. 

Then again, it happens a lot when I'm around Tyrone.

I quickly put the strip of pictures away so Tyrone won't know what I'm blushing at. If he sees it, that is.

Currently, he's just watching random civilians ahead of us as they go about their daily business. He looks relaxed and happy.

To be fair, that's a really fun thing to do when it's raining. The roads reflect the lighting, making it all the more pretty and it's just... I don't know, it's a nice atmosphere.

"We probably should've brought an umbrella. I mean, personally, I'm not bothered. I don't mind being wet."

I try not to think weird things, but I can't help it. Especially since my brain is already on the wrong track.

I can thank that stupid photo that I'm already in love with for that. 

I know I'm gonna take good care of that one, even if it's not the healthiest thing for me to do...

Tyrone glances at me, and I suddenly remember he said something to me.

"Yeah." I reply, though he probably doesn't know which part of his comment I'm replying to. Neither do I, to be fair.

My mom's car pulls in then, and I can't feel any more thankful. Now I can hide in the back, behind all our goods so Tyrone won't be able to see my face anymore. 

How am I supposed to act normal around him now?

Hugging me subconsciously while he was asleep was one thing, but this is a whole other. A kiss is very different from a hug. 

Even is he wasn't actually kissing me, not even touching me. Even if it's just a silly pose with no meaning.

I don't think he understands that it means something to me. It really feels like he's leading me on, messing with me.

But alas, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions.

But what else could it mean?

"Hey, did you boys have fun?" My mom asks when she steps out the car to meet us.

"Oh yeah, probably one of the best days in my life." Tyrone replies.

"Yeah, it was pretty great." I second his statement. Hazel smiles. "Oh, can Tyrone drive us home?" I add.

"Sure, if he wants to." My mom replies. 

Tyrone nods, so Hazel sits on the passenger side, and Tyrone sits behind the wheel. 

I struggle to stuff everything in the back seat where it can keep me company. It's not that we have that much stuff, it's just that I struggle with things like this.

After we're all set and my mom and Tyrone confirm this with me, Tyrone pulls out of the parking spot and carefully merges onto the road.

He's a good driver, I think to myself.

As we drive, I study him. He's checking his mirrors and blind spots, but I also notice he keeps looking at me through the ceiling mirror between the two front seats.

Like seriously, stop looking at me! Let me blush in peace! There's a reason I wanted to sit in back behind all the stuff!

That kiss picture is going to stick with me for a while.

I pull my hood over my head and place the bag containing Tywolf and Khaipire on my lap, then slouch in my seat, all while trying not to make it too obvious that I don't want him to see me right now.