#54 A Riot

Aankho Mein Aankhe Teri
Bahoo Mein Bahe Teri
Mera Na Mujh Mein Kuch Raha
Hua Kya
Bathon Mein Bathein Teri
Rathe Saogathe Meri
Kuyn Tera Sab Yeh Ho Gaya
Hua Kya

Target:- Vote; 500 and comments;100+, for double update 😁(bcz I am greedy)

---••---

"N-no.....ple........ don't." The man tied up on the chair croaked as loud as he could. He cried out in pain when the sharp edge of the knife shoved roughly right into the wound he was bearing on his shoulder. Blood oozes out, painting his body like canvas as a sign of torture.

"S-stop!" He wanted to scream loudly but his throat was raw from shouting and lips chapped because of being deprived of water for so long. The ropes tied around his arms and legs failed his attempt of wrenching his arms free instead, carved more bruises, peeling the skin off.

He drew in ragged breath unable to move a single muscle after the repeated torture his body has gone through.

The torture room inducing terror, dread and despair resonated with the screeching sound produced by the dragging chair until it stopped and the eerie silence once again occupied the deathly quiet surrounding of the windowless room.

"Woo-shik! You know why you are here right?" The low pitch voice forced him to open his eyes and face the man sitting in front of him, on the chair.

"B-boss I was helpless." He spoke summoning every ounce of strength he was left with, anticipating a little mercy from the devil.

"What was the compulsion that made you betray me and attack my father? Weren't you aware; what consequences you have to face for the disloyalty?" The mafia's gravelly voice rumbled, hanging deep in the air.

"Some...someone forced me to do that."

"In exchange for what and who was the person?" Woo-shik got silent at this. He could clearly hear the violent throbbing of his arteries, alerting him about the upcoming outcome he has to face if he chose to voice out the reason.

But does he have another option?

"SPEAK! Or else I have my own ways and you are mindful of my way of opening someone's mouth." Terror gripped his throat as he presumed his end was near. He is well aware of what he has to go through because the person sitting under his nose is not less than a tormentor.

A merciless tormentor.

"Ho...Hoon, Mr Yang's son offered me money to do this w-" His body knocked back on the chair as the bullet pierced his skull.

"Money! Took you where?"
Jungkook mocked tucking the gun back to his waistband. "Taehyung!"

"Yes boss!" Taehyung immediately went closer.

The mafia went silent for a few seconds before his dark eyes shifted to taehyung scaring the youngest ever so effortlessly. "Track down his location and gather our man's."

"Boss Jeon before this you need to know something very important." Taehyung said earning a questioning look from his boss.

--••--

"Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?"

Y/n hissed as she recalled his words. She was returning back to the mansion as Jungkook told her to reach there after meeting zuho instead of returning back to busan. When suddenly while enjoying the beautiful view from the window his words striked her mind