#55 Who is the troubler?

Usne baat ki kuchh aise dhang se
Sapne de gaya vo hazaaron range ke
Reh jaoon jaise main haar ke
Aur choome vo mujhe pyaar se

Vote and comment ✨ 💜

———••———

Y/n pushed the shot man away kicked straight into the knee of the other one who was holding her arm. Both the other didn't waste any other second and flew away from there. The sound of heavy footsteps resonated in the narrow path, alerting her senses. Danger still lays ahead. What if the person who just saved her turns out more dangerous than these people. She can't trust anyone now. Before something more happens she needs to leave the spot.

The frightened girl attempted to leave when her head collided against someone's chest. Why the hell is this happening with her?

She tried to move back but a hand on her neck forcefully shoved her face into the same place. The audacity!

"Let me go you asshole." She thrashed in his hold but the man didn't bulge. He kept sticking to her like wax.

What the duck!

"Calm down my little vixen."  Her movements stopped once her ears rang with a familiar deep voice and her mind and heart both found peace in his arms.

A place of relaxation and tranquility.

"Couldn't you have come sooner? I was scared." She said tightening her grip, hugging him close showing the desperation and vulnerability to be with him.

"My apologies." His hand smoothed her messy hairs over her shoulder. "I got a bit late." She clinged to him more, burying her face into his chest, seeking for the peace she was deprived for so long.

Jungkook didn't opposed and let her do anything. Not like he wasn hating his wife's clingy behaviour.

"Am I not visible to you noona?" A soft, velvety voice disrupted them. Y/n moved back and her eyes fall on the little figure standing beside them, staring with his puppy, doe eyes.

Her hand flew to her mouth, muffling an involuntary gasp. "R-ronwoo!"  Shocked yet overwhelmed she stared down wide-eyed. She slowly squatted down on the ground and cupped the child's face with her shaky hands.

"You are alright? Where were you and how did you come here? Do you even know how worried your mom and I were?" Jungkook placed his hand on her head seeing her acting so emotionally troubled.

"I found him on my way here. He was crying standing in the middle of the road. Do you know him?" Y/n nodded, tears threatening to fall.

"C'mon, let's go to your mom. She has been crying for you."

"Mommy crying but why?" Y/n saw the saddened look on his face and smiled. "Because she was missing her baby star candy. Now let's meet her." She said picking up the little one in her arms and starts walking away from there with Jungkook trailing behind.

They arrived where Mrs Yoon was. As soon as she saw her kid she burst into tears and hid him in her embrace. Y/n smiled seeing the emotional union while a warm feeling enveloped her heart. The relation of a mother and child is so beautiful.

She was a little startled when his big hands engulfed her figure gently from behind.  "Are you alright? I am sorry I wasn't there for you." A small smile flickered across her face as she faced him.

"But you are here now when I and someone else needed you the most. That's all that matters." Jungkook smiled fondly and y/n mirrored his action. He drew her face closer and lovingly pecked his wife on the forehead.