#58 Feelings We Share

4K+ words, enjoy ❤️
(Longest chapter till now)

Iss Jagah Aa Gayi Chahatein Ab Meri
Chheen Loonga Tumhe Saari Duniya Se Hi
Tere Ishq Pe Haan Haq Mera Hi Toh Hai
Keh Diya Hai Ye Maine Mere Rabb Se Bhi

Your favourite movie ✨
Mine is Badshah of Shahrukh Khan.
This movie never fails to make me laugh 😂

~

"Did you sleep well last night, y/n?" Mr Sin asked his daughter who seems to be avoiding looking at them. Just when she was about to answer, Mrs Shin who was sitting beside her husband spoke up.

"She slept very well last night. I personally checked her. Am I right, daughter?" Y/n's cheeks flushed in embarassment. She doesn't know how to answer so she just nodded her head in response with a nervous titter. The girl could imagine her mother grinning at her teasingly. Ughhh, this is too much.

It's all because of that desperate mafia. Y/n cursed him in ten languages in her mind. Because of him she can't even face her own mother. And what's with her mother? Is she on her side or him? Because all she is doing is staring at her with that weird smile on her lips from the moment she left her room. Could it be possible that her mother got possessed by someone?

"Y/n—Y/N!" She comes out of her thoughts by the loud voice of his father calling out her name. Her startled eyes met his father's confused gaze. "Yes, appa!"

"What were you thinking about so deeply?" Y/n hesitated for a brief moment, clueless what to answer. "Nah, I just—nevermind. What were you saying? I am sorry I wasn't paying attention."

"It's okay, sweetie. We understand." Mrs Shin assured but y/n is aware what her mother is implying to. She sighed at her mother's childlike behaviour. It seems as if her mother is trying to be that friend who wouldn't miss a single opportunity to tease the hell out of you about your love life. It's kind of annoying but adorable too.

With a deep exhale of air she focused back on eating her breakfast while on the other hand Mr Shin was bewildered by their behaviour. "I am done."

"Are you heading to the hospital?" Mr Shin asked in response to which y/n muttered a small yup.

"Uhmm y/n we want to tell you something?" Mr Kim seemed to hesitate. "What is it dad?" Y/n said fetching her bad from the chair.

"Mr Jeon called me this morning." Her movements halted as her whole attention shifted to his father. "He has asked to finalise the date for the wedding. But he wishes it to be done as soon as possible."

"Are you okay with this?" Y/n asked her father.

"Everything is fine for us if our daughter is happy. Your decision will be our decision. If you don't have a problem then I think we are no one to decide." A deep frown settled on y/n's face hearing her father's words. She put the bag down before walking to her parents, holding his hand, she looked at him with a small smile.

"Appa, you know right what you both mean to me. I can't imagine my life without you both. You have guided me in every decision of my life and now you are saying you are no one to decide. Have you decided to consider me a stranger even before my marriage?" Seeing his lovely daughter's eyes getting moist clenched Mr Shin's heart.

"No my child, you are getting the wrong idea." He says pulling her into his arms.

"I meant to say that if my doll has no objection regarding her further father-in-law's decision then why we need to think more?" Y/n giggled at her father's choice of words.