#56 Love is in the air

Mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai
Yeh pyar to tumse karta hai
Par samne jab tum aate ho(×2)
Kuchh bhi kehne se darta hai

Good night 💞

"Ugh, who is there so late at night." Mia grumbled, walking towards the door. In one hand she was holding a bowl of ice-cream. Putting the spoon back into the bowl, she opened the door. "Yes-!" Mia blinked with shock.

"You here?" She was appalled to see Kim Taehyung at her doorstep. "What are you doing here?" She asked but Taehyung only passed a gorgeous smile.

"Why are you smiling like a monkey , answer-." Her sentence got cut off by her mother's voice.

"Mia, who has come?"
"No one mom. Just an annoying, cheeky monkey, ." She said but Taehyung knows it was directed to him. He chuckled.

"Ok, close the door." Mia looked back at taehyung and said. "Go home." She was about to close the door when taehyung pressed his palm against it. Mia glared at him.

"I have come this far. Won't you at least introduce me to your parents? Don't you think they should know about me?" He gave her a cheeky smile and Mia couldn't look away.

Why does this man have to be so charming?

"You must be shy to introduce me to your parents. No worries I'll give it myself." He forcefully pushed the door open, creating a thud sound.

"Mia, what are you doing?"
Nothing,mom. I am coming-. Taehyung don't you dare." But Taehyung paid no attention and stepped inside. Mia grabbed his arm, pulling him back.

"How can you just go and meet my parents? What will they think?" He gaze downward at her hand holding his arm before he gently removed it and freed his arm.

"Maybe they will think of me as your friend or something more." He said adjusting his collar and walked ahead, flashing a broad, mischievous smile.

"Listen to me taehyung otherwise it won't be good for you." She tried to warn him but turning around he passed her a 'try me' look and went off to meet her parents.

She starts pulling her own hair, her brows drawn in frustration

She starts pulling her own hair, her brows drawn in frustration. "I shouldn't have exchanged my number with him." She gave out a dramatic cry, not ready to face the scenarios going inside.

Unwillingly, she reached the living room where his dad was with Taehyung sitting beside him. She inwardly cursed him. Her gaze then shifted to his mother standing there, throwing daggers towards her. Mia gulped and passed a nervous smile.

You are finished today, Kang Mia.

"Mia, dear you didn't tell someone is here to meet you?" Mia's father Mr Kang questioned. Mia got nervous not knowing how to answer her dad now. Her gaze shifted to the man sitting beside his father who seems to enjoy her misery. Seeing her fierce eyes, taehyung passed a cocky smirk.