Adjusting

*Riley POV*

2 months until this is all over... I can do that, I just need to ride out this act. Emily picks me up, nestling my head in her neck. Her vanilla scent making me relaxed.

She is rubbing my back and carrying me, when I finally look up its a whole new room.. The blue walls look nice, but as soon as my eyes landed on the crib then the changing table, I started to panick. "T-This is all baby stuff" I say quietly.

"I know but you have to have it hun" Emily says rubbing my back gently trying to calm me down. "I'll let you pick the clothes" she says which makes me feel a little better until I see the selection. A few footie jammies and onesies. I hesitate as I look at the babyish selection knowing she wouldn't let me just go naked...

I point at the bear footie jammies.

S

S

he smiles and takes it down, my eyes widen as she takes out a.. A DIAPER?! Fuckkkkkkk no.

"I DON'T NEED THAT" I scream as she puts me down, she just smiled at me... SMILED!!! okay that doesn't sound bad but I don't want a smile.

I fight her as she tries to remove my towel and put on the diaper, her friend.. Boyfriend, I don't really know who he is but he came to check on us.

"Is everything okay Emily. Do you need help" He asks standing in the doorway. I was gonna tell him to go fuck himself but Emily answered first.

"No thanks Charlie, this little one is just struggling to adjust" Emily says with a chuckle. Which pissed me more.

"I'M NOT FUCKIN STRUGGLING WITH ANYTHING" I scream back starting to tear up. Emily just looked back at me with a slightly shocked look which then went and a small smile appeared.

"If your not struggling then do you want to change yourself?" Emily says holding out the clothes. I sniffle softly and snatch them off of her.

"Hey, snatching-" Charlie, I think that's his name, starts to say but Emily puts her hand up and he stops. They are both looking at me... I made a mistake, this thing looks like it has a million zips and it's made for littles? Not that I am one but it doesn't look safe that's what I'm saying.

I Huff in defeat, Emily defeated me. I allowed her to inprisoning me in these infernal fluffy bear footies... And the diaper. I will admit it was a lot softer than I thought but it was embarrassing!!!

"See now that wasn't so bad was it" She says sweetly to me. I sniffle and nod my head, she just chuckles and rubs my cheek with her thumb. She holds me close to her as she carries me, I play with her long wavy hair gently. Watching as the hair falls down as I let it go... A big part of me wants to put it in my mouth but I fight it because I know it won't taste nice. My eyelids feel heavy and my body's all fuzzy and warm. I'm not listening as Emily talks for a minute then sits down on the couch. She cradles me so that my head is on her breast, I fall asleep to her humming gently and the sweet scent of vanilla she has.