Decision

*Emily*

Damon had come round and I discussed the situation with him. Me and Damon had known each other way before Leah came into his life but we had never been so close.

"I'll do it but I'll talk to Leah first because she will be my first priority" I understand that so I nod. We call both the littles in (Leah and Riley) who had been napping on the couch together.

Both of them sleepily waddle in and sit on our laps. Riley tries to pull my shirt down but I stop him, telling him later.

"Okay so, Russo and Charlie did bad things to Riley. And now they are littles who need care. One of them is going to stay with me and the other with Damon. You two will always be our number one priority and us looking after them is making sure they get the punishment they deserve. But we want you two to know about it" I tell them both. Leah doesn't look as surprised as Riley.

"Charlie, we want Charlie" Leah says after a few seconds.

"Damon?" I check to make sure he agree'd with Leah's Decision.

"I agree with the princess, we will take Charlie" Damon says calmly, putting fingers in her long hair to move her head closer. Leaving gentle kisses on it.

"Riley, honey are you okay with taking Russo. I promise that he can't hurt you anymore" Riley looks unsure but nods slowly.

"Mommy will keep me safe so it's okay" He says with a soft smile which warmed my heart. I kiss his head and we bring both the littles to the basement door.

"Both of you are to stay here until we come back up. Understand?" I say firmly and both of them nod. I unlock the door, me and Damon go inside. I lock it from the inside to Russo and Charlie don't get out.

Luckily they were both asleep and had shrunk a bit more... Not quite the same size as the other littles but they weren't done shrinking yet. We both go over to the cribs were the boys layed.

"And you have someone sorting out all the paperwork and stuff" He asks me. In this world forcing a classification is worse than illegal. It's sentenced by Exhile. Classifications are how our society works and though it's a messed up system it works in a way...

"Yeah I had my assistant going over it" I respond. Our talking must have woken them up because when we turn Beck to the cribs one was empty and the other had Charlie sitting upright and looking up at both with fear.

"RUSSO GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE BEFORE I SPANK IT AGAIN. I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THESE GAMES" I call out to him but get no response so I let out a loud irritant sigh. Breaking him would be... More than just difficult. I start looking for him as Damon watches over Charlie.

I finally found Russo sitting behind some. Boxes under the wooden stairs trying to take off the clothes I put on him. I grab him by his wrist, practically dragging him out of his hiding spot and back the where Damon was standing. Russo was struggling in my grip but it didn't really hurt, he bit me which hurt a bit but I didn't let go. "Little boy, you are already in trouble do not push it" I warn him.

"Come here, your going with me" Damon says to Charlie who has surgically attached himself to the side of the crib.

"NO I WON'T GO. I WON'T" Charlie is screaming. Clearly Charlie is more of a scaredy pants and Russo is a fighter. Which is fine, between me and Russo I am winning every time. And clearly Damon has the right idea too as he tears Charlie from the side of the crib.

"You either walk or I'll drag you"  Damon warns so Charlie walks beside him.

When we bring both the boys out the basement, Leah and Riley are sat on the couch either side of my dad with a bowl of popcorn, blanket over them and a movie on. Russo went to run for it but I just gripped his wrist tighter. All three of them turned round to see what was making so much noise. Charlie was frozen in fear by Damon's side. Russo was using every inch of his strength to get away from me.

"Leah, come on princess it's time to go" Damon kneels down and Leah leaps up into his arms. Charlie is practically dragged to his car and buckled in. Damon already had a very secure house but I needed to get better locks on mine to ensure Russo wasn't escaping with the amount of aggressive behavior he is showing...

"You can get those smart keypad locks. I have one on a room upstairs which he can stay in till your house is finished." Dad suggests.

"Mommy, cuddles pleaseeee" Riley says with a big smile.

"Of course dove, one second." I respond forcing Russo in a baby chair. Clipping him in and turning on the mobile above him. I go to the couch and sit down in a seat where I can see Russo. Riley climbs onto my lap and cuddles in, Russo is struggling with the clips so I'm not too worried about him...

Riley is focused on the movie, my sweet boy laying on my chest as we watch paw patrol the movie together. After the movie we have dinner, nuggets and chips for the little ones and me and dad had steak and chips. Russo didn't eat a lot which didn't really bother me. When it got to bedtime both boys were given some milk, Russo was in a bottle and Riley was allowed to have milk from me. Russo was drinking the milk luckily but that was the first drink I had given him since I captured him. As soon as Russo fell asleep (because I put a lil powder in his drink). I have him his final injection. With a small tracking chip in it so I can find him. Damon was instructed to do the same with Charlie.

After all that I was finally able to get into bed with Riley, He snuggled right up to me and we fell asleep with the princess and the frog on.