Love, Death and Family

*Emily*

I'm sprinting to my house, I'm worried for Riley. He sounded scared when he called me...

I walk into the house.. Locking the door behind me, walking slowly through the hallway... I hear talking, Riley is screaming. It breaks my heart but they are coming downstairs so I stand just round the corner waiting.

*Riley*

Charlie was carrying me out, my head was throbbing and bleeding slightly. I was screaming for help but I was starting to get tired, when would mommy get here... I need her help.

"Get him in the car, we have a deadline" Russo speaks, I let out an exhausted whimper as he holds me tight under his arm. I think we are going downstairs but when we get near the bottom I'm dropped to the floor... I whince in pain. Somebody steps on my back as I try to move away which hurts a whole fucking lot.

"GET OFF ME YOU CRAZY BITCH" Summer screams, I look over and Russo has run off leaving the door wide open. Chase has a firm grip on Charlie's arm, growling and making Charlie scream. I look over and mommy is on top of summer hitting her face over and over. Mommy notices Russo has run out and gets up after him. He clearly didn't get far, I can see them fighting outside.

"FUCKING MONGREL" Charlie says throwing chase across the room, he let's out a pained whimper. "Come here you little shit" Charlie is walking towards me and I'm scooting my frail body away from him. He lifts me with ease and sighs.

Too tired to cry, scream, call out... I'm put in the back of a car, Charlie starts driving and I know I'm fucked.

"Charlie, please don't do this... I thought you cared about Emily" I whimper as he drives.

"I do care about her and you are bad for her so it would be better for all of us if you were out the picture" Charlie sounds angry at me but I literally didn't do anything... Sure I was a bitch at first but I'm better now.

"I'm better now, Emily loves me and I wouldn't leave her so don't be an ass" I hiss at him with a whince as my head throbs. I had only realized now my seatbelt was never done up so I slowly move forward.

"You will never be good for her. You'll be better far away from her" Charlie finally stops the car. There is another car next to ours, we have stopped in an empty parking lot. The door opens up and I recognize someone.

"GRANNY" I run towards her, hugging her tightly with hot tears streaming down my eyes. "W-wait... Granny? Why are you here?" I step away from her slowly.

"Well, Emily wanted to separate us so I thought I would have you brought to me because we are going to go back to Russia" Granny says with a smile.

"N-no, no I don't want too." I never thought she would do this. She seemed so nice. She takes out some money and hands it to Charlie.

"Thanks, keep him out mine and Emily's life. If he is gone long enough she might have an actual baby instead of a make pretend one" Charlie rolls his eyes and gets in his car driving off. Well, I guess I'm stuck here.

"Mommy wants me with her and she will be very angry with you when she finds out..." I'm crying and everything is blurry. Why can't my life just be normal...

"She isn't your mommy anymore, she is a bitch. She wants to keep us apart Riley can't you see that" This bitch is crazy. "I have always wanted a daughter but now I see I wanted a son. I'll make you strong and powerful and not a pussy like her"

"SHE ISN'T A PUSSY" I'm not sure if I'm angry or sad at the moment but I won't let her talk about Emily that way.

"She is, I never miscarried, only a pussy would miscarry and get pregnant so young. You don't need her anymore, let her go." She snaps back, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards her car. I'm kicking and screaming but it's not doing much. She gets me in the car and slams the door shut. I don't wanna fucking go to Russia, I'll never see Emily again. I'm banging on the glass, crying, screaming but nothing is working... Is this really the end, never seeing Emily again.

Just as the car starts to move another car comes out of nowhere at unimaginable speed. The car comes to a stop as the other car crashes into it.

"Fuck" Gran (if I can even call her that) says loudly. Someone gets out the car and is charging towards our car... The door swings open quickly.

"Get out the car, now" The voice is demanding and sounds rather annoyed so I slide out the car slowly. I look up and mommy is there with messy hair, a cut on her forehead, ripped shirt and a bruise just below her eye.

"M-mommy" I whimper as I just look at her with teary eyes. "H-how did you f-find me"

"After you ran away the first two times I learned a lesson, check your front pocket" Mommy then walks over to the front of the car opening to door and yelling at her mum. I reach in the front pocket of my overall's and there was a small round device that had an on and off switch. It was sewn on the inside of the pocket so I couldn't take it out but I could look at it..It looked small but seemed to be a tracker I guess.

I'm snapped back to reality when mommy slams the car door in her mums face and walks back towards me.

"Mommy, uppies" I reach my arms up and she smiles, picking me up and kissing my cheek gently. When we get in mommies car, pop pop was there. He was sat in the drivers seat and mommy got in the back with me, she had brought a first aid kit and started to clean my head wound. It was at the back of my head and I forgot how much it hurt until mommy started cleaning it. "Owieeeeee" I whine as she dabs it clean. When she is finally done cleaning my wound we are at a house I had never seen before.

"We are gonna stay at pop pops house until the police sort out this and my house is fixed because they broke some things okay?" I nod sleepily. I don't really care I'm just fucking tired, too much in one day I swear.