Chapter 4: The Midnight Encounter

Aari woke up abruptly at 3 a.m., her heart pounding in her chest. The events of the night flooded her mind, making her cheeks burn with embarrassment. She glanced at Theo, who was still asleep beside her, his sculpted form relaxed in the dim light. She carefully slid out of bed, trying not to disturb him, and began to gather her clothes, intending to sneak out quietly.

As she tiptoed towards the door, a deep, resonant voice stopped her in her tracks. "Where are you going?"

Aari froze, her pulse quickening as she turned to face Theo. He stood shirtless next to the wall, his muscular arms folded across his chest, his eyes fixed on her with a mixture of curiosity and something more primal. The intensity of his gaze made her feel exposed, and vulnerable.

Theo took a step towards her, his movements slow and deliberate, like a predator closing in on its prey. The proximity made her skin tingle, and she could feel the warmth of his breath against her face. He reached out, gently tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, his hand then trailing down to rest on the small of her back.

"Where are you going?" he whispered in her ear, his voice deep and husky. "I'm not done with you yet."

Aari looked up at him, her mind racing. She started to stammer, "I... I was just going home."

Theo chuckled softly, his breath tickling her ear. "What are you saying?" he asked, his voice laced with amusement and desire.

Gathering her courage, Aari bit her lower lip and said, "I'm going home."

Before she could finish, Theo moved swiftly, pinning her against the wall with a firm yet gentle touch. His body pressed against hers, his breath hot on her skin. He traced a finger from her lips down to her chin, making her shiver with anticipation.

"Who asked you to dress up?" he murmured, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke.

Without waiting for a response, he kissed her deeply, his hands roaming over her body. Aari's mind went blank, lost in the sensation of his touch. He turned her to face the wall, pushing her hair aside to kiss her neck and back roughly, his lips igniting a fire within her.

"Theo, I want to go home," she managed to say, her voice trembling.

He paused, lifting her effortlessly into his arms and carrying her back to the bed. As he laid her down, he stood back, his eyes raking over her body with a hungry intensity. Aari traced her fingers over his abs, marvelling at the strength and beauty of his physique.

Theo leaned down, his lips grazing her ear as he whispered, "I'll let you go home if you can prove that you're not dying to have me inside you."

Aari's breath hitched, her body responding to his words despite her lingering embarrassment. "I'm not dying," she murmured, trying to sound resolute.

Theo laughed softly, a deep, rumbling sound that sent shivers down her spine. "I'll check for myself," he said, his voice dripping with seduction.

He kissed her again, his hands slipping into her panties. Aari gasped as he found her wetness, her body betraying her desire. Theo's eyes darkened with lust, his fingers exploring her, making her squirm with pleasure.

"You're soaking," he whispered, his lips trailing down her neck. "You can't hide how much you want this."

Aari moaned softly, her body arching towards him. Theo's touch was intoxicating, each caress sending waves of pleasure through her. He moved back up to kiss her deeply, his hand still working its magic.

"Tell me you want this," he demanded softly, his lips brushing against hers.

"I want this," she breathed, her voice filled with longing.