Chapter 10: Temptation in the Mirror

As Aari and Alex sat down for breakfast, Alex looked up from his cereal with a sheepish grin.

"Hey, Aari, I hate to bail on our plans, but I've got a date with my gym crush today. I can reschedule if you need me."

Aari smirked, rolling her eyes. "Oh, Alex, please. The world knows I'm your sister. No one will mess with me. Go on, be a romantic hero. I'll be fine."

Alex laughed, relieved. "Thanks, Aari. You're the best."

They finished breakfast, and Aari headed upstairs to get ready. She took a quick shower, savouring the warmth and the scent of her favourite vanilla body wash. She dried off and slipped into her gym outfit: a dark green sports bra with a lightweight cropped white hoodie that hugged her waist. Her high-waisted black shorts sculpted her legs and featured sleek mesh cutouts for a stylish edge. She completed her ensemble with sleek white training shoes accented in green and a spritz of vanilla perfume.

Alex drove her to the gym and picked up his crush on the way. Before leaving, he turned to Aari with a playful grin. "Alright, kiddo, let me know when you're done, and I'll come pick you up."

Aari smiled and greeted his gym crush warmly. "Have fun on your date, lovebirds," she teased, grabbing her gym bag and heading inside.

As she walked into the gym, Aari was relieved to see that Sebastian was nowhere in sight. She began her workout, starting with some stretches to warm up. As she moved on to the free weights, a friendly-looking guy approached her.

"Hey, I'm Jake," he said with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Aari," she replied, shaking his hand. They chatted briefly, exchanging workout tips and stories. By the end of their conversation, Aari felt a surprising sense of comfort.

"See you tomorrow at the same time?" Jake asked as he finished his set.

"Definitely," Aari replied, happy to have made a new friend. She moved to another room to do her abs workout, plugging in her earphones and playing her favorite track. The music filled her mind, blocking out all distractions as she focused on her exercises. Her abs workout was intense, her body moving in a fluid, rhythmic dance that was both hot and captivating. Each crunch and twist highlighted her toned physique, her skin glistening with a sheen of sweat that only added to her allure.

Unbeknownst to her, Sebastian had entered the gym and spotted her through the glass walls. He leaned against the wall, arms folded, his muscular frame casting a shadow. He wore a fitted, black compression shirt that clung to his broad shoulders and defined arms, paired with dark green joggers that showcased his powerful legs. His intense gaze was locked on her, taking in every movement with an unreadable expression.

As Aari finished her workout, she felt a surge of pride. She had come to the gym alone, made a friend, and completed her exercises without hesitation. She decided to capture this moment, posing for a mirror selfie. She arched her back slightly, one hand on her hip, her eyes sparkling with a mix of triumph and innocence. Her pose was both hot and innocent, a celebration of her inner and outer strength.

Just as she snapped the picture, she noticed Sebastian's reflection in the mirror. He was already inside, watching her. A blush spread across her cheeks, and she couldn't help but laugh at herself for not noticing him sooner.

Sebastian approached her, a hint of curiosity in his eyes. "Hi," he said, his voice smooth.

Aari was taken aback. Did he remember her? Or was he just being polite? "Hi," she replied cautiously. Her mind raced with questions. Did he know who she was? Or was he pretending not to?

Sebastian smiled, seemingly oblivious to her inner turmoil. "I've seen you around. You've got quite the dedication."

Aari nodded, trying to play it cool. "Thanks. Just trying to stay in shape."