Chapter 78: Vows of Domination

Aari's mind was lost to the sensation, her body betraying her as it responded to him with an intensity that scared her. She was at his mercy, and he knew it.

Nikol slowed his pace, pulling back just enough to leave her desperate for more. His hand moved to her throat again, squeezing just enough to make her gasp as he leaned in, his lips brushing against her ear.

"Tell me you want this," he whispered, his voice a low, seductive growl. "Tell me you want me."

Aari's breath came in ragged gasps, her body trembling with the effort to hold on to the last shred of her sanity. But the way Nikol touched her, the way he claimed her, made it impossible to resist. He had broken down every wall, every defense she had built, leaving her vulnerable and exposed.

"I want this," she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of defeat and longing. "I want you, Nikol."

Nikol's lips curled into a dark, triumphant smile as he resumed his brutal pace, driving her to the edge and beyond. Aari's cries echoed in the room, her body arching into him as he pushed her into a release so intense it left her gasping for breath.

As the waves of pleasure crashed over her, Nikol held her close, his hand sliding down to cup her cheek as he kissed her deeply, possessively. When he finally pulled back, his eyes were filled with a dark satisfaction, knowing that he had claimed her completely.

"You're mine, Aari," he whispered, his voice a dangerous promise as he lowered her to the ground, her legs too weak to hold her up. "And now, you'll wear my ring."

Before she could fully recover, Nikol pulled out the velvet box, opening it to reveal the diamond ring that gleamed in the dim light. His eyes met hers, challenging her to refuse him, but Aari knew it was a fight she had already lost.

With trembling hands, she watched as he slid the ring onto her finger, the cool metal a stark reminder of the bond they had just forged. Nikol's eyes gleamed with satisfaction as he kissed the back of her hand, his lips lingering on her skin.

"Now," he murmured, his voice soft but laced with a dark edge, "say it again, loud and clear. Who do you belong to?"

Aari looked up at him, her body still trembling from the aftershocks of their encounter. There was no more hesitation, no more resistance. He had broken her completely, leaving her with no choice but to submit.

"I belong to you," she said, her voice strong and unwavering.Nikol's eyes flashed with satisfaction, his grip tightening on her hand as if to seal her declaration. He leaned in close, his lips brushing against her ear as he whispered, "Good girl." His breath was hot against her skin, the words both a praise and a warning.

Aari shivered, feeling the weight of the ring on her finger—a symbol of the bond she had just unwillingly accepted. It felt like a shackle, binding her to him in a way that was as terrifying as it was inevitable.

Nikol released her hand, his fingers trailing down her arm in a slow, possessive caress before he stepped back to admire his handiwork. Aari's body trembled, still reeling from the intensity of their encounter, her mind struggling to grasp the reality of what had just happened.

He watched her with a smug smile, his eyes dark with triumph. "You're perfect like this," he said, his voice low and full of dark amusement. "Standing there, almost naked, wearing my ring, knowing you belong to me completely." He paused, letting his words sink in before he added, "But don't think for a second that this is over, Aari. This is just the beginning."

Her heart pounded in her chest, fear and desire intertwining in a way that left her feeling disoriented and vulnerable. She had never felt so powerless, so utterly at the mercy of another person. And the worst part was that some part of her—some dark, hidden part—craved more.

Nikol seemed to sense her inner turmoil, his smile widening as he took a step closer, closing the distance between them once more. "Now, Aari," he murmured, his voice soft but laced with menace, "we have an engagement to celebrate. But first..." His hand shot out, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look up at him. His grip was firm, his eyes locking onto hers with a predatory intensity. "I want you to beg me one more time. Beg me to take you to that aisle, to make you Mrs. Russo."

Aari's breath hitched, her heart racing as she met his gaze. The fear in her chest mingled with a dark, unbidden desire, making it impossible to think clearly. She knew what he wanted, and she knew she had no choice but to give it to him. He had already shown her just how far he was willing to go to break her, and she wasn't sure she could survive another round.

Swallowing hard, she whispered, "Please, Nikol... take me to the aisle. Make me your wife."

Nikol's smile was one of pure, dark satisfaction. He released her chin, his hand sliding down to cup her cheek in a mockery of tenderness. "That's what I like to hear," he purred, his thumb brushing over her lips in a possessive caress. "But don't forget, Aari—this is the choice you made. You're mine now, forever. There's no going back."

With that, he stepped back, giving her room to breathe, but not enough to escape the weight of his presence. He watched her for a moment longer, his eyes taking in every detail of her disheveled state, the way her chest rose and fell with each ragged breath. Then, with a swift, commanding gesture, he motioned toward the remnants of her gown on the floor. "Get dressed," he ordered, his voice leaving no room for disobedience. 

Nikol's lips brushed against her ear, his voice a low murmur that sent chills down her spine. "Did you really think I'd leave you here, alone with him?" he whispered, his tone dark and laced with something dangerous. "I have a plan, Aari. But you need to trust me."

She nodded, her heart racing as she felt the tension in his body. Nikol was always one step ahead, always planning his next move, and she knew better than to doubt him. "What do we do?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Nikol's grip on her tightened, his breath hot against her neck. "We're getting out of here. I'm not letting you marry that bastard, no matter what he thinks. But we have to be careful—Theo's not going to let you go without a fight."