Chapter 17: Treading Cautiously

As she held her phone in her hand, staring at the screen displaying his name, a flood of emotions washed over her. She had deliberately avoided any direct communication with him since their encounter at the theatre, choosing instead to focus on her own life and career.

Now, with his name flashing on her phone, Aari hesitated. She contemplated letting it go to voicemail, preserving the fragile balance she had maintained. But curiosity and a lingering sense of unresolved feelings compelled her to answer.

Taking a deep breath, Aari swiped to accept the call. "Hello, Sebastian,", her voice tinged with a hint of detachment. "I don't want to talk."

Sebastian paused on the other end of the line, his eyes searching hers for a glimpse of understanding. "Aari, please," he pleaded softly, his voice tinged with regret. "Just hear me out."

Aari hesitated, her grip on the phone tightening as she wrestled with conflicting emotions. She took a deep breath, steeling herself before responding, her tone firm yet vulnerable. "Fine," she relented, the turmoil in her voice palpable.

Sebastian nodded gratefully, a flicker of relief crossing his features. He gathered his thoughts, determined to lay bare his feelings and intentions as they finally began to bridge the gap that had separated them for so long.

Sebastian pleaded with her to hear him out, his voice tinged with regret and longing. "After meeting you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You mean something to me, Aari. I ended things with her because you're always on my mind."

Aari felt conflicted but decided to give him a chance, albeit cautiously. "Okay, Seb. I'll come over tomorrow, but no more games," she asserted, wary of being manipulated again.

The next day, Sebastian picked Aari up, his demeanor earnest and determined. He led her into his apartment, where she was met with a surprise. The room was bathed in soft candlelight, romantic music playing in the background. The air was thick with anticipation as Aari took in the sight of the room decorated with rose petals scattered on the bed and floor, casting a warm glow over everything.

Sebastian handed Aari a gift box with a beautiful dress, black stockings, and a garter belt inside. His eyes smoldered with desire as he whispered huskily in her ear, "Put these on for me."

Aari, feeling a rush of excitement and nerves, retreated to the bathroom to change. She emerged wearing the ensemble, black high heels completing the look. Sebastian couldn't take his eyes off her, his gaze hungry and possessive.

Aari slipped into the dress, feeling its fabric hug her curves as she fastened the last button. Sebastian's eyes lingered on her, drinking in the sight of her in the black stockings, garter belt, lace bra, and thong. His gaze was intense, a mixture of desire and possessiveness that sent a thrill through her.

"I want to tear this dress off you," he murmured, his voice low and husky, "but for now, come over here and strip for me."

Aari hesitated for a moment, but the heat in Sebastian's eyes and the command in his voice stirred something primal within her. She moved slowly, each movement deliberate, aware of the electricity that crackled between them. She undressed under his watchful gaze, his eyes never leaving her as she stood before him.

"You're mine tonight," he declared, his voice low and commanding. "Don't take off those heels. I want to take you just like this, with them on."

Aari blushed at his intensity but complied, feeling both nervous and exhilarated by his dominant presence. Sebastian guided her in front of a full-length mirror, positioning her to face their reflection. "Watch me make you mine," he murmured, his breath hot against her ear. "See how much you crave me."

Aari's cheeks flushed with a mix of arousal and shyness. Her eyes flickered downward briefly, but Sebastian's authoritative tone brought her gaze back up.

"Look in the mirror," he murmured, his voice tinged with desire and dominance. "Don't look away. If you do, you'll regret it."

She met his gaze in the mirror, seeing the hunger and passion reflected in his eyes. Aari felt a gentle yet firm slap on her ass, a sensation that sent a thrill through her entire body.

Tears welled in her eyes, not from pain but from the overwhelming rush of emotions. Sebastian's touch, both commanding and tender, stirred a deep longing within her, igniting a passion that bound them together in that intimate moment.

His words sent a thrill through her, a mix of apprehension and excitement. She met his gaze in the mirror, her cheeks flushing under his unwavering stare. Sebastian smiled triumphantly, satisfied with her compliance.

As they stood together, bathed in the soft glow of candlelight, Aari surrendered to the heat of their desire. Sebastian's touch was tender yet possessive, his hands roaming her body with a reverence that spoke of his longing and adoration.

Their night unfolded in a haze of passion and intimacy, the room echoing with their whispered confessions and urgent kisses. Aari let herself be carried away by the intensity of their connection, feeling cherished and desired in Sebastian's arms.

In the quiet hours before dawn, they lay entwined in each other's embrace, their breathing slow and synchronized. Sebastian held her close, his heartbeat a comforting rhythm against her ear. Aari felt a sense of peace wash over her, grateful for the second chance they were building together.

As the first light of morning filtered through the window, Aari stirred awake in Sebastian's arms, a contented smile playing on her lips. She knew there were challenges ahead, but for now, she allowed herself to bask in the warmth of their love and the promise of a future together.

As Aari stood before the mirror, clad in the alluring outfit Sebastian had chosen, she couldn't help but feel conflicted. His gaze was intense, filled with desire and longing, yet doubts gnawed at her. Over the past two and a half years, she had heard stories about Sebastian—tales of his escapades and flings with multiple people. Despite his current fervor and professions of love, Aari couldn't shake the lingering suspicion that his feelings might not be entirely genuine.

The morning after their passionate night together, as Sebastian's hunger persisted, Aari found herself deep in thought. She recalled his past reputation as a player, and the doubt crept back in. Could Sebastian's sudden transformation be real, or was it merely a facade to win her over? Was he truly committed to changing for her, or was he driven by something temporary and fleeting?

As she dressed and prepared to face the day, Aari resolved to tread cautiously. Despite the undeniable chemistry between them and the allure of Sebastian's ardor, she knew she needed more than just passion. She needed trust, honesty, and a genuine commitment that went beyond physical desire.

With each passing moment, Aari vowed to listen to her instincts and guard her heart. She would observe Sebastian's actions closely, looking for signs of consistency and sincerity. While she couldn't deny the magnetic pull between them, she understood the importance of ensuring that Sebastian's intentions matched his words.

Deep down, Aari hoped that Sebastian had truly changed and was all in for her. Yet, she couldn't ignore the nagging doubt that lingered in the back of her mind—a cautionary reminder of the past and a beacon for her to proceed with vigilance.