Emotions

I grabbed my jacket and left, I didn't even stop when she said my name. I didn't want to, what she said hurt. Lili could have literally said anything else, instead she chose to cut me with her words...again. What she said repeated in my head over and over again.

"Katie's with Caitlin and I'm too fresh, even for a one night stand."

"Beth, no... just no"

"Oh, we're far from. She's an annoying ass."

Well I guess now I know how she feels, was there really any need? No. I get in my car, slamming the door shut and start to drive off, I stop at the lights and put on my playlist on Spotify.

*Katie's playlist*
Look what you made me do - Taylor swift "The role you made me play Of the fool, no, I don't like you I don't like your perfect crime How you laugh when you lie"

Bad blood- Taylor swift "did you have to hit me where I'm weak? Baby, I couldn't breathe, and rub it in so deep, salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me."

Wishful thinking- Tynisha Keli "Wishful thinking That's all it ever was Just a fictious love Wishful thinking I want to lay back on earth Cause in the clouds I keep getting hurt"

Dear love - Tynisha Keli "I gave you all I had, but you're asking for more than that And you ain't givin' nothing back, Dear Love Is this all in vain? Or some kind of game? I'm pouring my heart out, can't you see the stains? Do even care that I go through such pain? For Love"

Just so you know- Jesse McCartney "I shouldn't love you, but I want to I just can't turn away I shouldn't see you, but I can't move I can't look away I shouldn't love you, but I want to I just can't turn away I shouldn't see you, but I can't move
I can't look away"

My music falters as Lili calls, I quickly flit my eyes to the pending call and back to the road. "Not now." I mutter and decline her call.

A couple of hours later I pull up outside my house. I waste no time in getting out my car and walking right in. The door was unlocked, so Caitlin is obviously here. "Caitlin!" I shout as I walk in. "Katie?" Caitlin comes down stairs, she looks rough. "Nice night was it? Mackenzie still in my bed?" I say bluntly. "She's not here..." Caitlin shakes her head. "Don't believe you." I say going past her and headed up to my room. There she was asleep in my bed. "So you're a liar and a cheat, huh?" I snapped. "Oi, you. Out of my bed." I say grabbing Mackenzie's shirt and near enough dragging her out of my bed. "Enjoy fucking her did you?" My face inches from hers, I was so angry. "Katie, I... uh... we just slept." Mackenzie tries to pull herself out of my grip.

"You can have each other. I don't want her, she's a cheat and you're a slag. You're lucky I don't put you in hospital.  Don't lie to my face, I know you fucked." I snarl. "Katie stop!" Caitlin tries to make me let Mackenzie go. I laugh bitterly. "I want you and your shit gone." I tell Caitlin. "Katie, please." Caitlin tries to touch me, I flinch. "Don't fucking touch me. I hope this Bitch was worth it. You fucked her in my house?! God I'm not even surprised, you're a dirty, little slag." I let go of Mackenzie, she wastes no time in fleeing. "Well, go on then. Pack your shit." I shout, Caitlin relentlessly tries to calm me down, it only adds to my already angry state. "Nah, I don't want to hear another word that leaves your lying, cheating mouth. It's so over, I want you gone." I try to hold back my tears.

At this point I'm not just angry with Lili but at Caitlin too. "Can we just talk about this?" Caitlin asks. "Are you for real? You fucking drunk texted the wrong person." I scoff. "The wrong person? So you'd rather I'd text someone else anyway?? You sure you're not fucking someone else too?" Caitlin was nose to nose with me. "No I don't mean that. You  sent texts to me for her. I knew immediately what you'd done Caitlin. And no I'm not a cheat so I'm not fucking someone else." I shove her away from me. "Really? Not a cheat huh? So us having sex wasn't you cheating on Ruesha??"  Caitlin smirks.