trEAT HER right

When I woke up the early morning sunlight shone through the gap in the curtains. I squinted, my eyes were not ready for the sunlight yet. I was not ready for today to start and I was already dreading it ending...but for now I'm content. I feel the most comfortable and cozy right here between the sheets, Lili lay beside me. She's still asleep and damn does she look beautiful. I cuddle Lili close, briefly flicking my wrist so my watch would light up with the time. 7am , too early. We don't have to be at Colney till 10, I'm not waking Lili up yet nor am I getting up yet. I'm gonna try to go back to sleep, in my new found happy place. I don't fall back to sleep as easily as I would have liked, Lili's breathing and sleepy cuddles did eventually help me get back to sleep.

I feel like I've slept just a few more minutes but my watch says it's 8:30, I smile widely, Lili was still asleep. Still very much cuddled into me, her hand rested on my waist, both our legs tangled together. I slowly and carefully untangled my legs from Lili's. Lili rolls onto her tummy, her bed top rises up slightly. I bite my lip, my hands go to her exposed flesh. Lay on my side, I watch her sleep my hand gently rubbing up and down her back, under her top. Lili's eyes flutter open, it takes her a little while to wake up properly. "Hm. Good morning." I smile, I place my lips on hers in a lingering kiss. "Well good morning to you too." Lili smiles sleepily, in her croaky morning voice. "Anybody told you how beautiful you are?" I whispered, though not loud enough to be heard. I was voicing my thoughts, damn... what is Lili doing to me? Lili yawns and rolls back onto her back, her head turned to face me though her eyes are shut again. "We gotta wake up..." I breathe, hovering above Lili, pulling the covers up over my shoulders, keeping us both covered. "Hm I know...f..five minutes." Lili stuttered as I kiss down her neck, I continued to kiss down her body. I stop at Lili's shorts and slowly pull them down.

(Smut)

————————————start————————

"Katie..." Lili whispered. I look up at her "Is this ok?" I ask gently. "Yes." Lili breaths, I smile and continue. I place gentle kisses on Lili's hips, getting lower and lower. "Hmm" I moan taking in the sight of Lili's underwear...I hook my thumbs over the band and slide them off her, I gently slide my tongue on Lili's slit. "Hmm, Katie." Damn, she's sensitive. I flick my tongue on Lili's clit teasingly, before working my tongue up and down. Lili grabs onto my head, her moans filling the room. Lili's moans only spur me on more, her sound is so sexy and in this moment... she is mine. I hum into her centre, she's turning me on just by the sounds she's making. I push my tongue in and out before sucking and licking on her most sensitive part. "Shhh... katie." Lili drawls out, she's getting closer. I make my movements faster and more precise. "Katie, I'm gonna..." I push two fingers in instantly receiving a gasp from Lili, I pump my fingers in and out coming up to face her as she reaches her high. I love to see her cum face, she's so damn sexy. "Shit Katie, yeah." Lili breaths, our eyes locked on each others. "Come on Lils... cum for me love." I say huskily, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. "Fuck, fuck, fuck.... Yeah babyyy." She thrusts her hips up to me, her legs shaking wildly as her orgasm takes over her body. "My pretty girl." I growl kissing her neck, gently nipping. "Katie, no marks in visible places." Lili breathes, rubbing the back of my neck into my hair.

——————————- end—————————

We both lay together, Lili and I kissed. I want this so much, I wanna wake up to her every day. I'd happily wake her with the orgasm of her life, just like this morning. I just want this to be our reality, not just a one night stand or a friends with benefits. "You're incredible Katie... but we gotta get moving." Lili breaths. "I could happily stay here for the day." I frown lightly and cuddle Lili close. "Hm, it does sound like a lovely idea doesn't it?" Lili agrees. "So we're not moving then." I smirk. "We have to, I don't think Jonas or our teammates will be pleased if we don't turn in." I sigh. "Hm, I guess so."  We spend a few more minutes cuddling together before we get up and washed, before changing.