JLS

In the bathroom I turn off the tap for the bath and climb in, Katie was still asleep in the room, in bed. I was feeling in a reflective mood, how could it possibly be my last full day in Manchester? It's no lie... coming home makes everything better, and it really does. Something about Manchester has the ability to calm me and help me find peace when the world around me is chaos and falling apart. I laid back and closed my eyes as the water coated my body, I felt so relaxed.

My mind wondered, this week has been everything I had needed. I haven't really been much on my phone, so I don't really know what everyone else had been up to. It's just been me and Katie, it's been nice. If I'm honest I don't think Katie and I have argued as much either, I'm not saying we've been completely without bickering and arguing. But it has been much different. I sigh, a sigh of contentment. I stayed in the bath until the water started to go cold, I can't remember the last time I fully relaxed in the bath, deep in my own thoughts. I start to get out the bath and get dry. I get dressed before I head back into the room. Katie's probably still sleeping since it's pretty quiet.

"Hmm what you been doing in there?" Katie walks over as I enter the room. "Um wet hair? Twenty guesses..." I smile sarcastically. "Dickhead. I'm desperate..." Katie rolls her eyes. "You literally could have told me you needed to go, I would have left the bath." I shake my head. "Hmm, who even baths that long?" Katie says, vanishing into the bathroom. I busy myself putting some of my stuff back into my bag so that I'll only have tonight's clothes and the clothes I'm in to sort later on. "Are you packing?" Katie flops on the bed. "Only a couple of bits, yeah. Did you pack already?" I asked. "No I'll do it tomorrow probably." Katie shrugs. "You do know we have to go back to our homes...in London tomorrow, right?" I half laugh at Katie's laid back attitude. "Wait... do we?" Katie's mood changes, almost instantly. "Yes. Wait, did you really not realise?" I ask. "Yeah, of course." Katie tries to sound like she knew. "It's been the quickest week of my life... but we're gonna have a great night tonight with the girls." I smile widely. I cannot hide my excitement for JLS, Katie may well come to regret telling Hempo she's coming too.

"L- Burns... can we. Just like chill here today?" I say trying my hardest not to fall over the words coming out of my mouth. Lili shrugs. "Sure, what do you wanna do?" Great, she didn't notice. "I dunno duvet day? Films, naps...just chill." I shrug. "Sure. Whatever you want." Lili gives a gentle smile. I climbed back onto the bed and patted the space next to me. "Come on then. This tv has Netflix." I tell Lili and load up Netflix. Lili joined me on the bed, getting herself all comfy. I steal a couple of glances at her. I'm not ready to go back to London, this whole week is going to be forgotten about. I just know it. Are we just gonna go back to being civil and not talking? I really don't want that, we've had a whole week of bonding. I've loved it.

We'd been sat a couple of hours, I ordered room service and it hadn't taken long before it arrived. The door knocked so I slid off the bed to answer it, leaving Lili all relaxed. I could do this with her all the time, it's just so calming to me. "Thank you." I smile getting the tray of food from the person and made my way back to Lili. Lili smiled at me. "Oh, food and a smile. You're going all out today." She joked, I laugh gently. Lili's smile was quickly replaced by a frown as Kyra's name lit up on her phone with an incoming call. I take her phone and decline the call. "You go home tomorrow. If she wants to talk, she can wait until you're back home." I say sternly. Lili nods. "I don't really wanna talk to her right now." She sighs "You don't have to... she can wait." I give Lili her phone back. Lili smiles widely. "What?" I question, what could possibly have her smiling like that? I don't like it, I mean I love her smile but who's making her smile is what I don't love. "We are going out for tea before we go to the JLS concert." Lili states. "Oh right...." I nod. "With Hempo and Ash." She continues, I nod. "Ok, great. What time?" I quietly play with the food tray, I was enjoying it being just us two. "About 4:30, the gates open at the AO Arena at 6. So it gives us time to eat and then make our way there." Lili smiles. "Perfect then." I smile back. Lili types on her phone, I'm assuming back to Lauren to confirm. "I still can't believe you want to go... I didn't think it would be your thing." Lili looked up from her phone, to me smiling. "But it's your thing, it'll be fine." I shrug. "It makes you happy, so I'm happy."