We Need It

By 4am I sat up in bed, Katie had been tossing and turning all night. I sigh pushing the covers back and stroll over to the table and sit down making myself a coffee. I emptied a sachet into the cup, looking down into the cup I frown...it doesn't look enough. I grab another sachet and tip it in, the kettle boils. I instantly grab it and pour the water into the cup, adding milk right after. "You're so needed today." I mumbled to my coffee in my cup. I stay sat at the table, with my coffee. I pull out my phone and lazily play around with it for distraction. Occasionally looking up at the bed as Katie sleepily looks at the time and rolls over or mutters in her sleep. I shake my head. I'll bloody suffocate you in a minute McCabe. Team no sleep over here!

The coffee helps perk me up a bit, Katie is clearly feeling shit and I could do with something calm to do for the day. I guess I could just stay in the hotel and try and catch some sleep while Katie goes out and explores? It does seem kinda mean to leave her on her own though. I think I understand Katie's want to be here with me now, I don't know if this week would have been as smooth or if I'd of even enjoyed my time fully, had I come alone. I think for ages for something to do, I need to get out and do something and she needs it too. Katie needs a distraction and I'm in some dire need for rest and relaxation... wait... I have it. I know exactly what we can do, I eagerly type into google and do a few searches, once I had finished I smiled to myself... hopefully this will help us both.

Katie sits bolt upright in bed, she scans the bed then sees me, she lays back down with a sigh. "Why are you over there?" She croaks in her morning voice. "I'm drinking coffee." I shrug. "But you're not in bed...?"  "I couldn't sleep, you were sleeping so I let you rest." I sipped my coffee. "I wouldn't call it sleeping, Burns. I've barely slept." Katie huffs. "Nah. You're not already getting annoyed, it's literally just turned 6am." I shake my head. "Literally not how I wanted to wake up." Katie gets out of bed and walks over to me. "Coffee?" I offer. "No, too early. Back to bed?" Katie takes my cup off me. "You go back if you want. I might head out for a walk." I smile lightly, I let out a gasp as Katie brings me to my feet. "No. No walking. It's 6am, if you're looking for exercise... it can be done right there." Katie points over to the dishevelled bed. "I think you did enough of that last night, McCabe." I poke my tongue into the corner of my lips. "What?"  Katie looks at me in confusion. "You moved around all night. In fact I'm fairly sure you kicked me twice and when I got up at 4 you'd stolen my pillow." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I never!" Katie shakes her head. "Why would I lie?" I shoot back, somewhat snappily.

"Fuck me..." Katie rolls her eyes in frustration, she grabs my hips and pulls me into her body, kissing me hungrily. I lean backwards to see her reaction, Katie follows. I grab her hair running my fingers through it, nibbling a little on her lower lip. Katie parts her lips as she moans, I slide my tongue in her mouth. Katie's slides into mine, her grip leaves my hips but only for a moment. I'm hoisted up in her arms, her hands firmly on my ass, my legs wrap around her waist. "Still angry?" I pant "oh believe me." Katie pants back. "Kiss me." I hold onto her shoulders. "Do you deserve it?" I stare into her eyes "It wasn't a request, I was telling you." We go again kissing each other and only parting once we were out of breath. "Change that attitude, Burns." Katie slaps my ass firmly then rubs it, causing me to jolt upwards, my breasts inches from her face. "Hm, you change yours." I bite my lip, Katie frowns and places me down onto my feet.

I gently look at her "I'm so tired." Katie mumbles. "Go back to bed?" I suggest. "I won't sleep." Katie rubs the back of her neck and yawns, I stay quiet for a moment. "And if I lay on the bed while you sleep?" I say slowly, debating whether or not what I'm saying is a good idea. "Would you?" Katie asked, closing the space between us. "Come to bed with me?" She continued, her hands place themselves on my waist. "If it helps, then yes." I nod. Katie slowly let's go and we head towards the bed. I quickly straighten out the covers and climb in, Katie follows suit. I lay back, rubbing my own tired eyes. I let out a gasp in surprise as I'm swiftly moved from where I'm laid.  Katie smirks. "Why have you got that stupid smirk on your face?" I frown, almost completely ignoring the fact that Katie and I are only inches apart both facing each other, on our sides. "Wouldn't you like to know?" Katie teased. "You're such an ass." I roll my eyes. Katie lets out a gentle laugh.