Chapter 12 - Movie Night

❤️Just a small disclaimer: this chapter will include some fluff and smut between them.
I DEEPLY apologise if this is terrible or anything, I haven't wrote smut in a long time and I've not always wrote about women... so IM SORRY!

And if you don't want to read if you aren't comfortable with smut you could wait for the next chapter but I hope you enjoy!
————————————————————————
After quietly sobbing into Autumn's chest, cuddled softly into her. Maeve felt a sense of comfort from the other woman, they'd known each other for a long time. Each finding comfort with each other in different ways. Maeve enjoyed the upfront nature that Autumn projected and she gave great advice. Autumn enjoyed Maeve's will and passion to what she loved, though in some situations Autumn felt bad how Maeve couldn't always tell when she was being taken advantage of. The women sat there in silence before Autumn spoke up, "Are you alright to make your own way home?" As she stroked back a hair of Maeve's, they'd discussed in not so many words what would happen between Maeve and Nick and Autumn was all ears.
"I should be fine.." Maeve wipes her eyes on her sleeve, looking up an Autumn. "You aren't going to do anything stupid or dangerous are you?" She asks with a tad bit of concern. "I'll be fine Autumn.. thank you.. you helped me" Maeve adds and walks out grabbing her bags.

It was quite a cold night, the sky was wet and black as the myriad of stars formed and guided Maeve home. She drove home along the road, her radio now finally fixed so there was no skipping of music, she had her Mama Mia Movie soundtrack playing as she drove around the hills.
"Fuck sake move get out the way!" Maeve beeped her horn as a car wouldn't move out of the way. She carefully moved around the car and kept driving.
————————————————————————
She had to take the longer route home because of some road damage, so she rode up the Valleys and finally making it home. She got her bag and got off the car, locking it and now entering their house. "Lottie!!, I'm home" Maeve calls out and there's no reply. Going into the kitchen she puts her bag on the island and grabs a cup to make a cup of coffee. "Do you want a drink Lottie?" She calls out again hoping for an answer. As Maeve turns to boil the kettle, she hears small giggles from behind her; flinching at the sudden touch of her hips she gasps. "Lottie?" Maeve asks and there was no reply, "Try again sweetheart..." "Amelia..what are you doing here?" Maeve says quite flustered as Mia snakes her arms around her waist. Mia rests her head on Maeve's shoulder and kisses her ear. Although Maeve, Mia and Charlotte never voiced what they were, Maeve couldn't deny what she felt for them both, she knew they felt it too.

"Movie night~" Mia cooed in Maeve's ear, slowly nibbling at the flesh: releasing and giving tactical bites from her ear to her neck. Maeve bites her lip and sighs, Mia smirking into her neck as she hears her breathing shift. "So are you going to come?" Mia hushes, "I can't come right here Amelia" Maeve replies. Mia chuckles as she hears what Maeve misinterprets her want for Maeve to 'come' and squeezes her hips again.

"Not that type of come sweetheart.., you can do that later...Are you coming to watch the movie with us?~" Mia smirks as she notices Maeve's cheeks flood with embarrassment. "Y-yes I'd want to... come watch a movie with you two" is all Maeve can get out before bring her lips trying to suppress the sweet sound of her moans as Mia runs her fingers over her hips and waist.

Mia gives Maeve no time to finish saying any more and roughly but calmly drag Maeve over to the sofa, placing her between her and Charlotte.
"You joining us?" Charlotte smiles and places the large blanket over the three of their laps.
"M-mhmn.. what are we watching?" Maeve smiles, "Char over here wanted to watch the note book. So...she shall get it~" Mia exchanges a look with Charlotte and they both nod, Mia snakes her hand down under the blanket to Maeve's lower thigh, pressing circles into it, eliciting a small moan from Maeve. As Charlotte moved her hand to Maeve's back and hips, delicately trailing her fingertips up and down her spine. This was honestly the perfect combination; Amelia's rough seductive touches and Charlottes Delicate and sweet touches and nibbles.

Maeve sighs as Mia moves her hand slowly and slowly up to her upper thigh, as Charlotte connects her plump lips to Maeve's collarbone as she softly places love bites all over her. Maeve threw her head back irregularly panting and gasping at their now sultry touches and coo's .

Mia notices and grabs her neck pulling her forward, "You best keep your pretty little eyes on that screen like a good girl. Good girls get rewards, can you be a good girl for us baby?" Mia and now Char devilishly smirk at Maeve as they bite their lips. Her tone was firm and enticing like poison, Maeve eagerly nodded snapping her head back to the screen as they work their magic on her slowly and teasingly.

Maeve's POV:
In the middle of a scene, I had to stop and catch a breath I was trying so desperately to not let go right there and then from their words and actions. I groan as Charlotte bites my neck and Mia slithers her hand further to my desire.
"O-oh god....." I moan as I roughly sink my nails into Mia's bare thighs.
"There's a good girl, but I'm not your God baby"
Charlotte giggles softly, "But we can show you what it's like to be fucked by God~" Mia hums as she circles closer and closer to my core. "Amelia Roberts you aren't too old for a smack" Charlotte mischievously warns, I can't help but giggle at this. "But if you be good Maeve maybe your God and devil will appear~" she strokes my back.

As Charlotte leans in to bite into my collar bone I gasp and Mia takes every opportunity to take ahold of my lips and pull me into a passionate kiss. Her teeth pulled at the edges of my lips and ripped another soft moan from my loose lips, she tried again with luck this time dominating me to able her tongue inside my mouth. "There's a good girl" Mia moaned as her and Charlottes fingers danced all around my skin.

I'd never felt this much attention before in my life, not even in my relationship with Nick did I ever feel so special. Something in my soul snapped as I started to wonder what other things Mia and Charlotte were capable of doing to me.
"Please..please destroy me... please..." I pleaded with them as I desperately looked at them both.

"Do you think she's been a good girl Charlotte?" Mia smirks at her, "Hmm.. I don't know..~" Charlotte grins back. I groan in annoyance.

"Please... please I-I'll do anything!!!" I moan as I look at the two as their soft grins fade into devilish smirks and stare back into my soul.
"Anything?~" both women replied.
————————————————————————
Before they knew it; seconds progressed into minutes and minutes progressed into hours. They had been going for  around 3 hours, rolling from orgasm to orgasm. They had lost count how many orgasms they had, they were painted with euphoria. As they slowed down, the sultry combination of all three moans had slowly ground down to a halt.

Inevitably, they all ended up cuddled in bed after some well deserved after care.
Mia looks over to her two angels before muttering, "see this is why you should watch movies with us more sweetheart, you're missing out on all the fun" she kisses both their foreheads before snuggling up to them both.

One thing Maeve knew.... Is that she definitely could not loose these women. Could she possibly see herself in a relationship with them? She hoped so. They'd even joked about it when they were younger, but Maeve felt like she was being brought back to heaven the way they made her feel tonight. They closed their eyes and slept.

A/N - I deeply apologise again for how crappy this must be, again there is a disclaimer at the top if you didn't want to read but I hope you enjoyed.
:)