Chapter 13 - The managers conference

❤️Disclaimer: I would like you to just know there may be the odd references to last nights..
"Extra curricular activities" enjoy!
————————————————————————
It was early in the morning, the soft blaze of the morning sun shone through the curtains. Illuminating the three women, in their post haze of an unforgettable night.

The middle woman sits up as the sun beams down onto her face, the other women groan at the loss of her touch. "What.. a night" Maeve yawns as she rubs her eyes, still feeling sore all over. "Amelia...Char..wake up." Maeve pokes them gently and realises they won't get up.

Maeve sighs as she tries to get out of bed and ends up stumbling over herself, a pair of hands grabs her waist tightly - like last night but more importantly a protective side. As the woman places Maeve back on her lap the other woman rolls up and sits. "Hon you should really be more careful about getting out of bed, especially because of last night~" Charlotte speaks softly as she rests her head in the bend of Maeve's shoulder. "Well I didn't asked to be fucked so hard..." Maeve rubs her eyes leaning back on Charlotte. "Sweetheart your exact words were 'I'd do anything' you begged for God and the Devil to fuck you hard~" Amelia now is next to the two others rubbing their backs.

"I thought I'd be able to walkkk!!!" Maeve pouts and Mia just places a kiss on her lips, "we didn't promise anything" they both respond in unison now all in the left side of the bed.
"Looks like you'll have to make an excuse why you can't walk into this manger's conference properly...." Mia deeply smiles now kissing Charlotte on the head. "You're not in work are you today?" Charlotte nods getting comfy again.

As Mia and Maeve both get ready for the day a loud gasp is heard from the bathroom and Charlotte and Mia dash for Maeve.
"What's wrong, did you hurt yourself?" "Did you hit your head?" - they both say in unison repeating it until an answer was found.
"Did you..." and Maeve turns around giggling hysterically. "What!!!" Mia lightly slaps Maeve's arm and she pulls off the top.
"Ohhh...." Charlotte giggles trying to hide a smile
Mia's face still quite firm, "You made us worried sweetheart!! We thought you'd hurt yourself"

Maeve now giggles again following Charlotte, "Sorry but I need you to help to cover this one up" Maeve says as she points to the one of many hickeys placed on her body. It was covered head to toe. "Just...just let me take a photo so I know how to claim you as ours again" Mia smirks and looks over to Charlotte, "At least you aren't going to work sweetheart you'd crack under anything they see all those~" all three of them covered in hickeys and Mia being the only one to show.

Mia and Maeve both left to go into the car and now they started their day and a drive.
————————— In the Car ————————-
As Mia rolls out the drive, in her black mustang with Maeve. Maeve reaches over to the radio to turn it off and Mia swatted off her hand, "Be a good girl, we'll sit like this okay sweetheart?" Mia coo's and places her left hand firmly in Maeve's thigh, running her hand delicately over Maeve's still sensitive areas of skin.

"Amelia~" Maeve pouts looking at Maeve as they stop at a red light, "Yes sweetheart? Can you put those lips away~" Mia squeezes her thigh tighter.
"Can we please get a coffee... I need something to
Get me going this morning" Maeve leans on the side of the car looking out the window.
"I know something else that can get you going~"
Mia chuckles and rubs her thigh, "I'm joking of course we can get coffee. I could kill for one at the moment." She then drives them to the coffee drive through, orders and pays - driving to the office still.

"Amelia did you notice that woman called us girlfriends?" Maeve sips her coffee and looks at her as they pulled up to the office.
She hums, "I did sweetheart, how do you feel about it?" "I do really like and I would like to talk to Char about it. But I don't want to officially rush it." Mia found it so cute how worried Maeve was about rushing ahead of things. On the other hand she understood why.
——— In the Managers Conference ———
As the two women enter the conference room, Reece is sat with an Empty seat available for Marjorie. Autumn sat opposite Reece and Siobhan is sat at the top of table with Roger.

The women scan around for where to sit where Autumn gestures to sit next to her. So Maeve sits next to Autumn and Mia sits the other side of Maeve and rests her hand on Maeve's thigh.
"You look happier after yesterday, Maeve" Autumn smirks at a hickey only she can see that Maeve hadn't covered well.
She nods again, "yeah I felt so safe yesterday. It was a nice booster" she leans on Mia shoulder coffee still in hand.

Reece had looked over to Mia and shot her a 'Seriously' look. Mia mouths "how could I not? she's so pretty" and Reece then rolls his eyes.

The conference is about to start, when Marjorie bursts through the door and sighs.
"Oh hiya my loves.. has it started yet?" She sighs.
Siobhan looks at Marjorie, "Marjorie..what time do you call this?" Siobhan adds.
"Well my car takes a lot of love in the morning to get her going" Marjorie sighs again folding her arms. Then leaning back.

Mia softly chuckles as she says that, "I know something else that takes a lot of love to get going in the morning~" she winks at Maeve and rubs her thigh.

As the interview continues it becomes more rowdy and the tension in the room is clear. At the moment Roger was trying to explain his own thoughts about why Siobhan should be allowed to join the higher ranks in the Business.
"NO! That's not fair, we're your kids and your filthy toy whore comes around?!" Reece gets up and shouts. Autumn agrees as she also gets up starts shouting at Roger too.
"We've been through more shit than her!" She complains and starts talking about why they deserved it more than her.

Maeve had just been sat there, same as Mia and Marjorie but Maeve stared blankly at them as they talked about trauma as their work experiences.

Mia noticed Maeve's sudden change in behaviour and grabbed her hand from under the table and held it tight, quietly comforting her.

A/N - Hi guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this, it's a bit shorter than normal but I hope it's good!
:))