Chapter 14 - Going Out

The weekend couldn't have rolled around faster for the Staff at both of the Nursery's, this week couldn't have been any more chaotic than ever.

On the Tuesday Jodie decided it would be smart to take a seizing child onto the gravel in the car park - She had now finally after many pleads from various members of Staff, been fired permanently. Although it broke Marjorie's heart she thought that it would be the end of the crisis' that would continue to happen around the nursery. Turns out it didn't.

Midday Wednesday, most of the Staff members had caught a Viral Infection and couldn't make it into their current shifts or their next shifts due to this. Due to the Fact Autumn was expecting a baby, Maeve and Marjorie had offered themselves up to cover in the rooms. They were completely doomed in those rooms.

Friday morning all the staff had Obnoxious, Arrogant, Hot headed parents screaming left right and centre. Many were complaining about the new fee increase that the staff had no counterpart in, some would complain about not being able to drop off the kids early. So you get the general idea.

So as Saturday morning bloomed, Maeve had asked the staff if they wanted to go to a local bar - they had never agreed so fast(Except Carly)
There were no objections as to where the pub was, how long we'd be out, and how much fun they'd have. The thought of a trip to the bar had really peaked Autumn's interest, though she stared down and remembered she couldn't drink.
—————————————————————
The Knight Nursery - Group Chat

Maeve: so all come to Wood-crest Bar at 6pm alright with you guys?
Marjorie: Fine by me and Reece, my love.
Sorscha: Ah grand! Anything that will ease my mind from that stressful week day.
Autumn: I can't drink..
Winter: there'll be non alcoholic beverages, my darling. Don't worry
Autumn: wish you could drink alcohol when pregnant. The Alcohol is the whole point of it.
Mia: fine by me too~
Charlotte: and me.
Maeve: Anyone else got any other objections?

Silence came from Maeve's phone as she waited for a surprise or response.

All: we're all fine Maeve, we'll see you there!
————————————————————————
Maeve's POV:
I was still in bed, cuddled up with Charlotte as Mia decided to cook us breakfast in bed. My head was buried into Char's chest, as I listen to her heartbeat trying to wake myself up.

I honestly enjoyed being this close to Char and Mia as well. They make me feel so safe in their arms and they allow me to feel special; unlike Nick who made me feel so used and obliterated in my own body. "Hon? Are you alright?" Char spoke softly as she ran her soft pads of her fingertips along my back. Little surges of joy bolt through my spine and skin, I smile and look up to Charlotte. "Mhm.." I hum and reach for the back of Charlotte's head, gently pulling her into a passionate embrace our lips connected like magnets, sealed to each other's fate.
"You're quite chirpy this morning, hon" Charlotte says as she pulls back to catch a breath but I quickly lull her back in, now sat up as I straddle her legs leaning more and more into the kiss.

I smirk between our lips and slightly pull Char's hair, eliciting a whine from her, "now that's not fair it's early" she groans holding my hips steady. 

We go to continue our embrace when we hear 'tutting' by the door frame. We scatter and fall side by side on the bed next to each other. "Amelia. It's not what it looks like we were just..." we both said in unison as Mia puts down our breakfast and slowly walked over to us. Mia had a tiny bounce in her step as she did, but my oh my did she look hot... like she came straight from hell. Smoking. I was shook out my thoughts again
"You were just what? Not being good girls and stay still until I came back?~" Mia said tittering on the edge of the bed. "Oh Angel you should have known better~" she directs her attention to Charlotte and cups her cheeks. "Yes Amelia.." Char had sighed pulling herself upright on the bed like me.
———— A couple Hours Later ————
It was now 5:50pm, The three women decided to get there a bit earlier to ensure they had a big enough booth for the 8 of the staff members. Their attire was quite formal but with statement pieces being worn, Maeve had a deep v neck maroon blouse on with a long necklace hanging right in between her cleavage. Whereas Mia and Charlotte wore their usual, with their statement pieces being the jewellery they both wore.

10 - 30 minutes pass by and the staff members filtered in and filed the booth. Maeve felt bad that Sorscha would be alone so she asked if she wanted to bring along Clodagh too, she happily jumped to their offer and now Sorscha's parents were looking after Quinn for the night.

"Aww hiya my loves, so glad for you to going us and thanks for suggesting this idea Maeve" Marjorie smiles at Maeve and grabbed her wine glass, swirling it and then taking a drink.
"Autumn I made sure you had the non alcoholic stuff on tap for you, so don't worry about yours." Maeve slides a nonalcoholic bottle of wine to Autumn leaning back into the booth. "Thank you, much appreciated" She hums back taking a swig from the bottle. "Oh my love really?" Winter chuckles lowering the bottle for her to slow down. "Well I'm assuming we're all going to have to listen about Marjorie go on about my brother so yeah.." she disgustedly says back. Although Autumn can't admit it, she found Marjorie and Reece's relationship actually quite cute.

The night starts to slowly escalate as many hands are run down thighs, slithered around waists, trickling down my their backs. Unlike the others Maeve had the most amazing people sat next to her and she had both needs met at the same time. She felt bad that wasn't able to do that as effectively as the women, although she decided if she threw a leg over their legs they could feel some more friction?  She thought.

If the laughter hadn't grown earlier it had definitely grown now.
As Maeve sipped from her wine glass, she looked over her rim and thought she was being watched. There were many men around at this time, although she didn't express it Maeve became tense and shifted nervously in her seat.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" Mia leans into her ear, "Has something spooked you hon?" Charlotte subtly rubs the back of Maeve's back.
"I'm fine..." Maeve responds, the uneasy sensation slowly creeping up her spine.

She needed to move she thought, but how could she?
"Right my glass is empty, does anyone want anything else? I'm going up asking for more" Maeve smiles, already moving hoping the sensation would subside. It did for a while.

A few nods and she was off, she snaked through her fellows legs and made it over to the bar.

Maeve's POV:
I offered to go and re order peoples drinks, I thought I was being quite nice of myself. But I couldn't shift the lingering gaze I felt on the back of my neck, as I walked up to the bar area.

"Hi can I please order two lots of what I had ordered previously please?" I ask Sara, who knows us quite well and offers to give us discounts most of the time. "Yeah of course Maeve I'll get it done for you now" Sara replies with an innocent sigh.

I stand there waiting, my hip cocked out to the side as I text on my phone and scroll through social media. Slowly I felt the creeping sensation roll back down through my spinal cord, shocking my body slightly flinching.
And that's when I felt it, that grovelling sensation throbbed as if I were stabbed. The hand snuck shallowly into my shoulder blade, rushing altitudes of memories through my brain.
I take one step back to see the person, at first he stood blurred in my vision, tall, overpowering, revolting. His face slowly started to damask itself and led me to jump back and flinch.

"Oh honey why are you So scared?" He says as if he were 'soft spoken', "You look so sexy tonight honey, how about we go and have a talk~" he says now grabbing ahold of both my wrists.

"No! No Nick no, I'm out with my friends tonight. We're here to have fun. I don't need you anymore" I yank back my wrist as a darkened bruise slowly appears around my wrist from his strong grip.
Nick looks me up and down and then to my friends, "How about you introduce me to them? You know after all..." he grabs me and pulls me closer, "I was the one who saved you from that dump of a family, without me you would have been dead and a broken little thing. But thanks to me... you're smoking as ever and are mine" he snares at me and locks his eyes dead with mine.

I couldn't look at them, those were the eyes which held me down with a Brutish force, those were the eyes that danced with torture as he towered over me and shown me "who I belonged to".. those were the eyes that had taken everything from me; my purity, my life, my mind, my thoughts, my everything.

"Oi.. are you going to introduce me or not?.." A familiar glint shone in his eyes as he led me back to the booth of my long friends.
Looks like I'll have to put my mask back up.

A/N - SORRY this took so long to write! I had to decide on many counterparts and actually had to re write this chapter 4 times.
Hope you enjoyed :)