Chapter 44 - Should have stayed in bed

A/N - Just slight mentions of their nightly shenanigans last night, so there will be mentions of smutty things. I don't know how long this will be do bear with me. :)
——————————————————————
Led in bed, paralysed from their love. Maeve, Mia and Charlotte were half led up in bed, sandwiched between one another with blissful glistens shining over their bodies.

They were engaged.

They were meant to be..., last night all they could talk about was how the wedding would be, dresses, when to tell people. But now they were for life, soon they could proudly say each other are their wives. "..I can't believe it.." Maeve broke the silence, "We're engaged..." she smiled, mesmerised by her ring. Mia laughed at her reaction, looking over to Charlotte, "You both planned this... didn't you?" She smiled and sunk further into their embrace, not wanting to ever end it. Now the morning, they lay in bed just recovering from their antics again last night.

Just as Mia was about to speak, Maeve pointed out to Charlotte what was thrown over the chair in the corner of the room. She didn't have her glasses on so she couldn't even make out what it was, yet when Charlotte directed her eyes to the matter she saw it and giggle tapping Mia.

"Ooh...sweetheart do you not remember taking it in like a good girl that you are?" She passed Maeve her glasses and her eyes widened and her cheeks turned a crimson shade. "...did I?" She looked up to the two. "I mean yeah... your words were 'let us ride you Amelia.' You were so persistent... I think you were just being horny from the morning.." Mia chuckles and puts an arm around her back. Charlotte leaning in and placing feather light kisses across Maeve's collar bone. "Together... now forever~" Char smiled.
——————
As they led in bed, almost forgetting what the day was Charlotte curses, "For fuck sake!... baby we have work in 25 minutes.." she groans getting out of bed and slipping on her bra and pants, before walking over to the bathroom to brush and clean herself. Then you had Maeve trying to get up....

Maeve hadn't even made it four feet from the bed until her legs collapsed on her and she face planted the floor frowning in pain. Resulting in Charlotte poking her head out of the bathroom, seeing Mia in hysterics but no sign of Maeve.

"Where's baby" Char questioned and Mia just barely pointed at the ground, Maeve led on the ground with a mischievous grin but laughing tears fell down her face. "You guys fucked me till I can't walk seriously?!" She pouted and Mia placed a soft kiss on her stuck out lips, as she helped Maeve up and got her dressed.

The drive was filled with smiles and laughter as they all recounted their night, "You were so jealous last night of Sarah hitting on Maeve, Amelia Roberts..." Charlotte slapped her thigh playfully, "And I respect it.." "what else was I supposed to feel when she was looking down Maeve's dress to see her tits, they're only for my use, they're mine." Mia clicks her neck as she drives. "I hope you're not purposely forgetting she's both of ours" Charlotte lowly hums.

Maeve sat in the backseat, fiddling with the hem of her dress, trying to clear her mind.

"As much as you two arguing about me is turning me on right now.....the green light just showed up" Maeve chuckles tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, fixing her glasses too.
————————————
They managed to get to the nursery with two minutes to spare, though getting into her office was the topic at hand, "Oh mimi please....." Maeve pouted, her legs were still wobbly and made it look like she had something wrong. "I don't want the gossipy parents all over this..., I'll give you loads of kisses tonight" the bribe didn't work, when a kiss landed on her nose, "Nice try.. you always give us loads of kisses...but since you asked so nicely I'm sure Lottie won't mind holding your stuff" Mia smiles and takes most of Maeve's weight as the three walked into the building, being greeted by Agatha.