Chapter 30 - We love you

A/N - Sorry for the radio silence I've been trying to navigate how to show this part.
Sorry if this is terrible and short
Disclaimer: Mentions of being sick
———————————————————————-

The swirling feeling in her stomach continues throughout the night, making her toss and turn continuously. Maeve quickly rushes out of bed, trying her best not to wake up Mia and Charlotte.
Sneaking to the toilet she hurriedly turns the light on and wretches her guts and starts to whine. So many thought started to circle around in her head, could she really deal with a baby all of a sudden? Would Mia and Charlotte leave her it she was pregnant?

Maeve had been thinking for a long time that what if she wasn't enough for either of her girlfriends, something that had gotten deep to her is when a parent came up to her and started to shame Maeve for her "unfaithfulness" and her being not enough for them. She felt bile rise up her throat and then tears pricks her eyes and she hunches over the toilet bowl again.

After a few minutes she is able to finally get out of the bathroom, Maeve wonders downstairs chucking on her dressing gown and makes herself a cup of tea. "Sweetheart? How come you're down here" Mia calls out, wrapping her arms around Maeve's waist rubbing her sides. "....Amelia.." "Yes sweetheart?" Mia rests her head on top of Maeve's head, being much taller than her. "Someone called Deliah? Texted me... she said that you're her 'soulmate' and was threatening me?" Maeve sips her cup of tea and sighs into Mia's touch. "She's a crazy person baby.. ignore her. Why else are you down here I heard you in the bathroom?" Her face looks down at me sympathetically turning me around to face her. "Something...doesn't feel right and I feel so sick. I was thinking...w-what happens if I'm.. you know" Maeve burrows her head into Mia's chest and tightly grabs her arm.

"Baby... even if you are... you know we would fully support you right? It isn't your fault that this happened to you, do you want to get a test now?" Mia looks up at her and she can see the pain that shines in Maeve's eyes. "We love you Maeve.. how about we go back to bed and we'll show you how much we do love you" she gently lifts Maeve up and walks to bed putting her back into bed. "Let's just...it's okay? Okay sweet?" Mia kisses her and cuddles closer to her, watching a Netflix movie.

The morning rolls around and Maeve yet again rushes to the bathroom hunching over the toilet again, Charlotte and Mia follow and notice trying to take the comfort to Maeve.

"How about we just spend this Friday as a comfort day and we show you how much we appreciate you baby?" Charlotte sits up resting a hand in Maeve's hair, "Me and Char love you so much baby..." Mia sit up and kisses them both, tucking them all in. "Let us show you have much we love you....." They both smile happily.
—————— A few Hours Later ———————-

It's the middle of the night and Another shooting pain grovels Maeve's stomach, leaving a note on the side Maeve gets dressed and gets into her car.

As the night sky swirls and the stars guide Maeve to the store she enters and grabs a test going up to the counter she bumps into someone in the store. "Maeve what are you doing... oh... did it catch up to you?" Autumn looks over at a tired and drained Maeve, "yeah.. I was thinking about it and we had a discussion about it, maybe it won't be so bad... if I am pregnant?" She looks at Autumn for a moment. "Mae you'll be a great mum if you are okay?.. I know what you're thinking but you won't turn out like your mum.. you're so good with Elodie." She smiles and rubs her side. "You will be a great mum" she smiles.

So many thought rushed through Maeve's head and she couldn't stand them, so she chucks the rest in the bathroom and just gets back into bed. "You alright sweetheart?" Mia turns to Maeve and just shakes her arms around her, "I'm better now that I'm back here with you lot".

A/N - AGAIN i apologise that this chapter is absolutely terrible!