Chapter 53 - Dinner

My gf arrived yesterday from abroad and she helped me write this chapter! :D

Warning: swearing

Natsuki felt nervous, it didn't matter how many times Yuri complimented her outfit choice and reassured her it would all be okay, Natsuki still felt scared to meet Yuri's Family. It didn't help that tomorrow would be the r=dreaded day of confrontation where all their hard work would finally pay off. So much shit was happening and this family dinner on top of it did not help. 

The world seemed to go in slow motion as they pulled up to Yuri's old home, it has been ages since she last visited this mansion. She didn't realize how long she was stupidly staring at the dreaded building until Yuri opened the car door for her and held out her hand.

"Are you alright my love?" Asked Yuri, natsuki sighed and held her girlfriends hand as she climbed out of the car.

"No Yuri!! I'm meeting my girlfriends god damn parents in the worst circumstances like ever!!" Yuri giggled as they walked towards the mansions door.

"You shouldn't worry Natsuki. I do not care what they think or have to say unless its an apology, so neither should you. I live a perfectly happy life without any of them in my life." Said Yuri pressing on the door bell, doing her best to hide her shaking hands.

"If they try anything Yuri, I will punch them." Said Natsuki, taking her girlfriends hand in her own, calming Yuri ever so slightly Just then the door opened to reveal an older women with shoulder length black hair who clearly resembled Yuri.

"Yuri!!" exclaimed the women excitedly before moving forward to try and wrap her arms around Yuri and hug her. 

"Hello mother." said yuri coldly, pushing her free arm forward to prevent her mother from hugging her. Natsuki realized Yuri's grip on her hand tightened ever so slightly.

"What? n hug for your dear old mother?" Asked her mother with a saddened but clearly irritated expression. Yuri didn't respond and gestured towards Natsuki.

"Mother, meet my girlfriend Natsuki." Natsuki smiled and waved a little bit.

"Oh! Yes of course! Its a pleasure to meet you Natsuki! You may call me Yei." Smiled her mother holding out her hand to shake Natsukis briefly.

"Is my sister here?" Asked Yuri, tightening her grip on Natsukis hand. An uncomfortable expression fell over Yei's face. 

"I would have told you sooner if you you'd respond to any of my messages, but after your father discovered she was off her medication...he sent her back to the psych ward rather suddenly and quietly, I only found out recently as well haha..." She in a fake positive tone.

"Of course he would do that. Reputation is important after all." Said Yuri hiding an eye roll behind her long hair.

"Exactly! I'm happy you still understand!" Said Yei gripping the ends of her long sleeve nervously, similar to what Yuri does. The sight almost made Natsuki chuckle.

"I hope she finally gets the help she needs." Said Yuri, pushing past her mother and pulling Natsuki with her. They walked swiftly through the halls until they came to a large dining room with a long table, at the head was an older man with short purple hair, he was reading a book, clearly uninterested in the whole situation. Sat a few chairs way was a younger man, the splitting image of Yuri if she was a man with pointy short black hair. His head quickly snapped to look at the two girls as they walked in, a soft smile playing on his face as he stood up to speak, but before he could, Yuri interrupted him. 

"Sit down brother. I still have not forgiven you." At the sound of her voice, Yuri's Father placed down his book after snapping it closed, the sound of that action interrupting her brother before he could speak yet again.