Chapter:74. chaos

Although I didn't know the exact level of magical technology, I didn't expect them to have bombs. From a magic cannon to magic bombs there isn't much difference, but I didn't know if they were the nation's own or were purchased from other kingdoms, so I asked, trying to make myself heard in the chaos of the discussion.

"We have magic bombs, how strong are they and how many do we have?" but due to the chaos, no one listened to me except the Shogun, who was getting more and more confident in me and answered me calmly.

"We have enough to blow up the fortress, but installing and activating them is complicated. They're not very effective unless it's for kamikaze purposes. Besides, they're being reserved for battle in the main fortress," he explained, his voice firm and determined.

"Can they be activated remotely?" I asked, looking for a viable solution.

"As long as it's within a kilometer and you imprint your mana signature on it, it's all good," he replied, giving me a new idea.

"Hey, what if we tie them to arrows and throw them?" said a nobleman as if he had come up with an excellent idea.

And it would be, were it not for the fact that my Eyes of Truth noticed that, in addition to the makeshift fortress, this one was covered with anti-projectile barriers and others that, although at first glance it looked like a fragile fortress it is stronger than one would imagine.

The projectiles, It wouldn't work unless we used up all our long-range supply. If not, we would have already used the cannon strategy to begin with, The others knew about this as they had checked it out before the meeting. The others saw it as if I was a fool for suggesting that.

But I already had my strategy in my head. one thing I noticed is that there are no storage bags, so you need to load everything manually, either the cannons or bombs. But I knew all that and what I was getting at was something else.

At that point, I took out a storage bag I bought from the store and showed everyone its function, for my next plan I needed to use the system inventory so I needed an excuse.

Because of the battle in the catacombs Hayato knew that I was able to defeat him high priest because I had the breaking trait which was in a way the truth since the trait played a lot in Lili breaking the defenses the bindings and other things during the battle something I couldn't hide nor was it necessary Hayato and I also knew that I was good at infiltrating myself, even though he doesn't know I have the dark element.

So that made it easy to tell him my plan after explaining the function of the storage bag and I told him my idea that I can install as many bombs as they give me in the fortress. At first, they wanted to know where I found this new magic technology, but I just said it was a reward from a dungeon I visited, which is the origin of most of the known magic items.

I could tell that, although I don't know what time and place I'm in, mazes happen in our world, so I just have to adapt by following the logic of all life.

Some of the nobles even wanted to take the bag from me with some excuses. I am not surprised that human greed comes out even in this kind of situation, but the Shogun stopped them and agreed with my plan.

He assured me that with all I had done, I would definitely be given a position of authority and nobility when this was over.

That didn't matter to me, but I am happy to have the most achievements. The final reward will be better. I told them that I would introduce myself at night and in the morning everything would be prepared and to be ready for the attack.

That night, as the camp fell into a tense silence, I prepared for infiltration. i slipped out of the camp and into the darkness of the canyon. The sounds of the night were intense, with the cold wind whispering in my ear and the distant murmurs of soldiers mingling with the echoes of nocturnal creatures.

The terrain was uneven and treacherous, once away from the camp I concealed myself with spells of darkness imbued with assimilation that made me undetectable, in the dark night,

From my hidden position, I could see the patrols of ogres and other monsters, their shadows casting menacingly against the barricades. The fortress was well guarded, but there were blind spots that I was able to identify thanks to my skill.

Moving cautiously, I used my teleport ability when necessary, as well as imbued spells of break, holy and concealment to open small parts of the barriers that prevented my passage, without being noticed.

Once inside the fortress, I pulled the magic bombs from my inventory and began placing them at strategic points, making sure the mana signature was properly printed for remote activation.

Time dragged on as I worked, every sound seemed amplified in the stillness of the night, but any coming from me was perfectly concealed by my spells.

With the bombs finally in place, I retreated just as cautiously, making it out of the enemy area without incident. By the time I reached the camp, the sky was beginning to lighten with the first signs of dawn. I went directly to the Shogun and the command staff to inform them that all was ready.I activated the bombs .

"Booom, boom, boooom, bom!"

and as the booms echoed, the unsuspecting monsters entered in disarray and killing many either from the chaos or the explosions .

The fortress had more forces than we had faced before with over 100,000 troops, doubling us in numbers. but fearlessly the soldiers approached the fortress in chaos, together with the mercenaries, they razed the fortress aura defenseless.

Inside, there were three five-star ogres and a five-star goblin shaman. The battle between the most powerful of the place began as I rejoined the soldiers.

At that moment, when everything was flowing smoothly, my instincts tingled and I looked in one direction. Despite being covered by several layers of concealment spells, I could see three five-star demons.

It looked like they were trying to ambush the leaders, something I could not allow.

I teleported and grabbed my unique dagger which now had four abilities, unique weapons have a sort of consciousness that when with the user adapts to their combat style and gains abilities that adapt to the user, over the last half year the dagger had gained four abilities, the first being duplication which turns it into dual daggers.

Before they could notice my presence, with a dagger in each hand I executed my attack.

each hand I executed my attack.

Art of the Eternal Night, Second Stance: Murderous Slash