Bryono the brutal

Bryono walked out into the arena. In there waiting for her was another big strong gladiator not much different from the other ones. The announcer gave his little speech but Bryono didnt know what he was saying and didnt really care. She instantly sprouted her claws and leaped towards the gladiator, who just barely managed to use his sheild to block. However the sheild was torn to shreds. Bryono then grabbed at his legs and used her large amount strength to throw this grown man at least 10 meters away from her. And just like Andri, she was able to do this because she was a lot bigger then everyone else her age because she was raised by a dragon and also consumed a dragons magical organ to give her the abilities of a dragon. Except she was even larger, more muscular and taller then Andri was, suggesting that she consumed a dragons organ before Andri did.

The gladiator stood up and faced Bryono who was just as tall as this grown man besides only being around the same age as Andri who was 12 or 13 by know. The gladiator rushed towards her but she just uppercut him once and his face literally flew off his head and landed somewhere else. But the gladiator was still alive so she dug her massive claws into the gladiators stomach, and ripped out all of his insides. The crowed went wild and was cheering. However Bryono was glaring at them, contemplating trying to kill them all herself. But, she saw Andri shaking his head at her so she decided to simply walk back through the gate.

Bryono walked back to the others but namely sitting next to Andri because he was the only other dragon human thingy like her.  ("Well, that was...brutal.") Elena exclaimed. ("Yeah she doesent seem to mind gore. Dont know it thats good or bad. Probably bad.") Raff responded. ("Well shes making us a lot of money so thats good. But if shes popular shes gonna fight more and stronger people so thats bad.") Elena exclaimed. ("Does she even know what shes doing or does she just follow her gut?") Raff asked. ("I tell her.") Andri responded. ("The hell do you mean you tell her? She doesent even speak.") Elena said. ("Eh well they are both kinda, semi dragon so theres probably someway they can talk to each other.") Raff exclaimed

("She talk with vibes.") Andri said, barely even understanding what they were talking about. ("Vibes? You talk to her through dragon vibes?") Elena asked, a little dumbfounded. ("I dont think thats how communication works Andri.") She continued. ("Oh with him it is. He isnt the best at learning languages. How do you think he can speak to us? He barely knows our language.") Raff explained. ("How have you made it this far?") Elena asked. ("Well im the one with the brains usually.") Raff responded.