MINE

Narrator

Y/n and Danielle pulled up to Dani's morning engagement. Only thing was that Y/n was pissed about what that engagement really was.

"Should've just told me that asshole would be here. I would have just lent you the truck and let you come by yourself," Y/n hissed under their breath.

It turned out that Danielle had agreed to help out on a housing flipping project Jay had. Jay had asked all his friends and some of his dad's employees if they wanted to earn some extra cash for the day. He ended up recruiting a few people to help. Including Danielle.

"Oh, you brought the licensed heavy equipment operator! Niiiceee!!" Jay looked excited that Danielle had unexpectedly brought Y/n to the job site.

"Still hanging around that bum!" Jake walked out of the house once he saw Y/n.

"Jake, don't start," Danielle rolled her eyes.

"It's okay, babe!" Y/n wrapped their arm around Danielle.

"He's just jealous he can't ever have my girl," Y/n smirked at Jake.

- Danielle POV -

Jake looked shocked that I had gotten back together with Y/n.

It took a bit of begging as Y/n wasn't the only one misbehaving during the summer. I had been leading Y/n on because I was unsure of my own feelings...

But things were finally back to how they were meant to be.

Y/n and I were meant to be together.

Our Family Christmas picture made me realize that.

"Unnie!" I was surprised to see Haerin at the job site.

I suddenly felt Y/n try to move their arm away from me and I quickly held their hand to prevent that. Which only made Y/n pull me closer.

"Haerinie, you're here!" I gave her a wide smile.

I wasn't going to keep making the same mistake as before. If Y/n found my behavior towards Haerin disrespectful to our relationship then it meant I meant that I had to change my behavior. I didn't want what happened to happen again.

"Y/n!!" Minji and Hanni pulled up in Hanni's car.

"Oh, good! You brought Y/n's truck!" Hanni exclaimed.

"Yeah, we kind of had to leave Hyein at the lumber yard because we realized it wouldn't fit in the car," Minji chuckled out.

"C'mon," Y/n sighed out.

"Haerinie, get in the truck!" I wasn't just going to leave Haerin with the guys.

- Y/N POV -

Haerin was pouting all around the lumber yard. I could tell she didn't like that Danielle wouldn't let go of me.

"Jelly?" I teased her.

"Hmp!" Haerin crossed her arms and cutely looked away.

"Don't tease her. She knows I'm yours," Dani surprisingly said.

We had only gotten back together the night before. So, I was surprised she'd say that. Especially to Haerin.

Still, I liked to rub it in Haerin's face. Well, more like tease. "Hear that? She's mine!" I winked at her.

"Babe," Danielle lightly pinched me to get me to behave.

"Sunbae!!!" Hyein exclaimed when she caught sight of us.

"Hiiii!!!" Dani finally let me go and ran up to hug Hyein.

I took a deep breath from the anxiety of it all. Being around Dani's friends again was a bit nerve-wracking.

Especially because they were all there when we broke up.

"I know she's yours. You don't have to be mean about it," Haerin suddenly huffed.

I chuckled at how cutely she said it.

Haerin was a little different but in a really cute way.

"I'm just teasing. I tease all my friends," I tried to wrap my arm around her but she quickly pulled away.

"I don't want Dani unnie to think I'm trying to get with you too," She glared at me.

I looked at her, not knowing what to say, and eventually decided to walk out to the yard to make sure Minji wasn't scratching my car.

"Oi!" I yelled when I saw Minji backing up a little too close to the fence.

"Don't scratch my car!" I warned.

- Danielle POV -

After watching Minji struggle to back the truck up into the lumber yard, we finally got to loading the piles of lumber we needed for the project.

"I still don't understand why we couldn't get the guys to do this," Hyein complained.

"Because, if we bring the supplies then we won't actually have to do anything afterward," Hanni explained.

"But this seems harder than actually helping," Hyein kept complaining.

While those two were bickering, I was a little more preoccupied with watching Y/n lifting piles of lumber into their truck.

There weren't very many times I found Y/n insanely hot... but this was one of those times...

The way the sun hit Y/n's skin. The bit of sweat that was starting to pile up on their forehead. The way you could see their toned muscles as they picked things up.

"Wow, who knew you looked so good doing labor!" Minji suddenly started to flirt.

I raised an eyebrow and smirked mischievously. I walked over to the truck and lifted myself onto it.

"I know right? Doesn't my baby look so hot lifting things!" I winked at Y/n.

Y/n furrowed their brows a bit confused.

It was a bit odd for us to behave like this in public.

"Gimme kiss," I smirked.

Y/n bit their lip a little before leaning in to kiss my lips.

"Eww!" We could hear Minji walk away.

Y/n and I giggled through the kiss but not before I whispered... "You're mine, okay?"

-

-

-

-

-

-