Chapter 61

Namjoon and the other younger five gathered in the main hall to discuss the details of their small trip to Syntek Pharmaceutical. They shared what they had retrieved and their suspicions that their mission had been leaked by someone.

Seokjin spoke up, "The girls might not have done this. They were in their rooms, and for security, Yoongi and I installed alarms. If the girls had left, the alarm would have alerted us. So they're out of the suspect list."

Jungkook added, "Two more people were here who shouldn't belong—So-Hoon and Jongin."

Hoseok nodded in agreement. "Kookie might be right. These two have caused a lot of trouble before. They could be the reason now as well. We should ask them."

The troubles and suspicious activities around them forced the boys to have this discussion even in the middle of the night. No one was able to sleep, so they decided to clear things up.

"And hyung, that Dae Jung is too strong. If Soobin and Yeonjun didn't have enough powers, we would've died at his hands," Namjoon said with a serious expression.

"Hyung, don't worry. We're not as weak as you think. You haven't seen our true powers fully. There's much more to show yet," Beomgyu said, trying to cheer him up.

"That's excellent. That's what we need now: confidence and determination," Yoongi encouraged.

"Yes, let's sort things out. One, the spy—someone is leaking our information and perhaps listening to our conversation right now. Two, Syntek Pharmaceutical—we need to find a way to deal with them before they take action against our younger mates. We need to find their weakness. Three, Joonie, you need to rest and recover as quickly as possible. You haven't gained your full powers yet," Taehyung outlined.

"You're right, Tae. Joonie, you have to be strong and help us in this. Is there any way you can gain your alpha powers?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know, hyung. According to the law of nature, an omega and alpha can't exist in one body. But I am. However, the control of alpha powers is not in my hands. I don't know how to express it, but it feels like the alpha powers are not mine. I can't control them," Namjoon explained.

"Maybe because you're not strong enough yet," Yeonjun suggested.

"But I've recovered fully. Namjoon, Namie, RM—they all have combined. So there's nothing more I can do. The power that I have lost will recover, but regarding the alpha powers I've gained, I'm not sure about that," Namjoon responded.

"Wait a second...... If you've recovered fully, do you know who killed our sister and brother that night? Do you remember 'that' night?" Seokjin exclaimed, eyes wide with anticipation.

All the others turned their gaze toward Namjoon, waiting to hear if he really remembered everything and if they would finally know the real murderer of Joonwoo's parents.

"I..."

There was hesitation in Namjoon's voice. But before Namjoon could answer, there was a loud bang outside the mansion. Everyone got up, weapons at the ready.

"Who dares to enter the mafia king's mansion?" Seokjin roared as he led the others outside.

They saw a shadowy figure dragging someone. A dead body was thrown at their feet, the face scratched so badly it was barely recognizable. The tall man with fiery eyes stepped forward, exuding an aura of lethal intent.
LEE MIN-HO.

"Min-Ho!! How dare you act so bold and enter the Mafia King's mansion. Do you know the consequences of it?" Seokjin's voice rang with authority.

Min-Ho's eyes gleamed with a dangerous glint. "Consequences? From you? I'm trembling."