Meet Airy

"So who are you going to choose for your internships?" Jiro asked the next day, taking a glance at her friend's paper from behind.

"It's an old sidekick of my mom, his hero name is Airy." She responded back, handing her paper over to Jiro, allowing her to read over the information.

"Dang you bagged a top 30 hero? That's amazing!" Kaminari interjected, leaning on Jiro's shoulder, only to be immediately shrugged off.

"HA, IMAGINE ONLY BEING ABLE TO GET A TOP 30," It was Bakugou who shouted from his seat, "Try getting the number 4 hero next time."

"We both know she probably got more top 10 heroes then you did Bakugou." Jiro interjected, annoyed with Bakugou's loud voice so early in the morning.

"You're interning with THE BEST JEANIST!?" Midoriya cried, shaking in his seat.

"Alright class, please hand in your applications to the front." Iida stoically announced, holding his own application up high. He had been acting strangely but was understandable considering the recent attack of his brother up in Hosu City. Just then, Mr. Aizawa scrunched his way into the classroom and collected the papers from Iida, only to begin class after.

It was the first day of internships, stepping out of the train, she was greeted by a man who was surrounded by people.

"Well if it isn't Vindicta!" The hero said, lazily draping a hand on her shoulder. "It's been awhile since I last saw you, how have you been?"

"Good, how about you?"

"Outstanding!" He smiled, just then his eyes darken and his smile fell to a frown.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, wondering if this was some hero sense that she has yet to acquire.

"Yes." He replied only to sprint off into the distance. She quickly followed suit, gripping tightly onto her hero costume and bag. The two then arrived in front of a revolving sushi shop. Upon entering the shop, a ding announcing their arrival, Airy's frown turned upside down, "A table for two please ma'am!"

"Ahh, Airy, it's so nice to see you again!" The old lady said, ushering them towards the back so as to not garner unwanted attention, "Same drink as always?"

"Of course!"

"And how about you honey?"

"Um, a water is fine." She requested, l/n then waited for the old woman to retreat back into the kitchen to prepare the drinks. She turned over to see the young hero collecting his first plate of sushi and enjoying the immaculate flavor. "So why are we here? Is there an illegal trade going on?"

"Hm?" He cleared his throat before answering, "Oh no, the unlimited drinks were about to end so we had to rush!" He said, pointing towards the poster in front of them that said unlimited drinks from 10:00-13:00.

"I thought this was important." She mumbles, taking a plate of sushi for herself.

"It is! You can't possibly be the best hero on an empty stomach! That's my first lesson to you!"

"Alright whatever you say, I do hope I'm being treated."

"Of course! Now, let's forget about hero work for now and just enjoy our lunch!"

"Ahh, that hit the spot," Airy exhaled, patting his stomach, "Give me a minute to pay. Why don't you change into your hero suit and meet me outside." Excusing himself towards the front, the young girl walked further back towards the bathroom.

Upon exiting, she once again noticed Airy being surrounded by people, all wanting a photo or an autograph. She pushed her way through to stand alongside the young man. "Vindicta! You made it!" He said, taking her bag and hero costume briefcase. He then gestured something on his arm and released a huge gust of wind which blew away her personal items. "Don't worry about your things! I sent them back to the agency, we can grab it later tonight."