We'll meet again...

"You're not going to be able to kill any of us. Don't underestimate UA." Todoroki glared as he glanced suspiciously back towards f/n. Immediately he froze the ground, incapacitating the other villains crowding around the two.

Animus laughed as he sent a ring of black fire towards those villains. Yet, despite Todoroki preparing to send another wave of ice towards the thawing enemies, both teenagers looked shocked at the bodies slumping over instead.

"I don't need deadweight with me. They're just going to be disturbances, so I sucked the life out of them." Animus grinned after seeing the student's faces. As he sent a flash of fire towards them, Todoroki and f/n dodged, nearly being hit. However, they seemed puzzled that the proximity to his fire did not provide any sort of heat, but a deadly aura.

This man...he's the one responsible for my mother's death. I should be angry, I should want to destroy him. Yet...

I am afraid.

"Stop zoning out." Todoroki grunted as he pushed f/n out of the way as Animus kept targeting his attacks towards them.

The older figure's smile continued to widen into a crazed expression. "Your friend's right, unless you want to die like your weak mother." As soon as that sentence was spoken out loud, the landslide section was surrounded by black smoke.

Patterns of draconic-like scales seemed to be engraved around the dome of smoke which had encapsulated the area. Todoroki turned towards the girl he had pushed earlier only to see her kneeling down while heaving. A low rumble caught his attention back to Animus as a dragon's mouth, its head two stories tall, hovered just above his body. Its mouth opened, exhaling a thicker smoke behind Animus.

"Oh, is this your doing, Misty Junior?" He chuckled before charging towards f/n, his hand honing dark fire.

"Shut the hell up."

Right after, the giant dragon launched at the villain, dust clouds increasing the debris in the air. Todoroki lifted his arm to block the particles from making contact with his eyes as he was pushed back by the force. The scale difference of the dragon versus Animus was quite noticeable as the two-legged mythical creature towered over in size and strength.

f/n walked over calmly as the dragon recalled itself back to its owner. Underneath the immense strike was a crater where Animus was standing, only now, there was no sign of life. Did I kill him? That easily?

"Hohoo~ Looks like you have more power than what I originally expected." The teasing voice pointed out as the teenagers turned behind them to see Animus an arm's reach away from them. "Did you think that was all it was going to take to get rid of me? You're mistakened. Also...I doubt that you can keep up that summoned creature. Isn't it taking quite a toll on you?"

As soon as Animus finished his sentence, Todoroki returned his attention to f/n who had been clutching her arms with an exhausted expression.

"Haha! You two are really a quiet bunch! It feels like I'm just having a conversation by myself!

But, I see potential...

I think it would be much more satisfying to kill you when you're stronger."

Before Todoroki could attack with a giant ice wall, Animus had already disappeared with only a small black ember remaining.

"l/n, the villain from before said they were here to engage with All Might. Is that who they think can take him down or do they have another weapon?" Todoroki muttered as he glared at the dying ember.

f/n rose to her feet before replying, "No, I could've taken him down if it weren't for this stupid drawback." Following her response came a few fits of coughing.