Study Hard

The school bell humming its sweet chime rang throughout the entire high school, indicating to all students that it was finally time to head home.

"Alright, that's it for today. There's only one week left till your final exam. I'm sure you all have been studying vigorously, but don't forget to keep training as the written exam is only one part of your finals." Aizawa spoke, clearly knowing that a good chunk of his students had yet to even flip their study guides to the second page.

When Aizawa left the room, a loud groan was heard from Kaminari who was complaining about how he hadn't found the time to study for the written part with the Sports Festival and internships. Mina laughed alongside him, but blamed it on the lack of note taking she did since the beginning of the school year. Tokoyami agreed with Kaminari, blaming his rank of #14 being due to the fact he couldn't make time amongst the other responsibilities he had.

Miraculously, Mineta wasn't in the same pot as those two, taking his place as #9 in the midterms. Sato and Koda talked between themselves regarding how they didn't learn a lot of topics during the midterm and how it had snowballed to something much larger.

"Kaminari!" Cheered Midoriya, "We still have time to study! So let's give it all we got."

"Yes! As class rep, I know we can make UA proud!"

"It isn't that hard to fail if you just pay attention to class, isn't it?" Muttered Todoroki from behind Iida and Midoriya.

"Why do you have to cut me down like this," The electric boy cried till he saw a quiet girl sitting and talking with Tokoyami and Jiro. "l/n, you must be worried about this exam right?"

"No, I got #3 during the midterms." She blankly answers, shooting another arrow at his already damaged heart.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I can try and help you all catch up." Guided Yaoyorozu, who took the number one spot. When a mass number of the class requested assistance, Yaoyorozu had the idea to invite them all to her house to study. She began muttering about how she was going to contact her mother to set up 'The Grand Hall' and asked what kind of tea everyone liked.

-

Word spread about how the final exam for the practical would be fighting against robots, which elated people like Kaminari and Mina who deeply struggled with their academics. "Who cares if it's robots or people. YOU IDIOTS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CONTROL YOUR DAMN QUIRK." Screamed Bakugou, annoyed with the incessant chatter of the two. "Oi, Deku, I saw the way you used your quirk, and it's seriously pissing me off. And Todoroki, I'll kill you too." And with that, he stormed off.

The next few days following, the entire class of 1-A trained both their mental mind and physical bodies. l/n originally opted to study in solidarity when she received an annoying text from her brother asking her to please pick up his lunch via mobile order and deliver it to the parlor. Wanting to stretch her legs for a bit, she reluctantly agreed, on the promise that she could order whatever she liked on his card.

Entering the quaint cafe, she instantly heard the yells of a familiar classmate quite literally beating the information into another one's head. Not wanting to interact with her peers, she smoothly walked to the counter and placed her order, only to wait by a booth far, far, far away from those familiar voices.

I don't wanna see any people from school when it's my downtime...

"Order for l/n!" The clerk shouted, breaking her cover. The red head, peaked out of his booth to see a frazzled girl shushing the attendee and swiping her food before she could be seen. However, he didn't let this opportunity of a change in tutor go to waste as he made a dash towards her, leaving his tutor even more furious.