Keep the Promise

It was a lot of stress having to wait in a room by herself before her next match. f/n knew that she was so close to the end of this day. As she rested her arms on the table before laying her head on top, she listened quietly to the footsteps outside of her door. It was only with heavy, confident thumps did she realize someone was out her door.

Before she could lift her head, the door slammed open to reveal Bakugou.

"Hah? What are you doing here!? This is the waiting room...Ah! Whatever." He snarled after seeing the listless expression on the girl's face. "Hey, hey, hey..."

"What kinda look is that!? I'm your opponent dammit!"

f/n watched as the spiky haired boy approached closer to the table before he flipped it over.

"Oh."

"YOU BETTER BRING IT ALL THAT YOU'VE GOT, SO I CAN TELL THE WORLD THAT I BEAT YOU AT YOUR BEST!" He roared in her face before f/n reached into her pocket for a handkerchief and wiped off the spit on her cheek.

"That's interesting..."

"HUH!?" He glared as small fumes of smoke started to hiss from his palms.

f/n finally turned to make eye contact with him as she rose from her chair. "It's interesting that you think you're going to win."

-

"Presenting the girl who needs no introduction!" Screamed Present Mic from the booth, "f/n l/n from the class of one 1-A!!!" A roar of screams erupted when she exited out from the hall. She made her way to the arena, her hands were beginning to get clammy.

"And from the opposite side, the boy with an explosive personality! Katsuki Bakugou!!!" He strolled out with a smirk plastered on his face. "Alright, now for the moment you all have been waiting for! LET THIS SEMIFINAL MATCH BEGIN!"

Without any hesitation, l/n ran straight for Bakugou. She was already well aware of his impeccable reflexes from his fight with Uraraka.

"Tch, are you an idiot or something?" He snickered, he wasn't going to go easy on anyone in this competition. He waved his hand and out came a wall of explosions. But instead of dodging from the side, she jumped high using one of her dragons to boost her body up into the air. Landing behind, she whipped her other dragon and smacked Bakugou's back.

"I thought you had amazing reflexes." She joked, an angry Bakugou cracked his fingers in anger.

"You little punk, I'm gonna murder you." He shouted, running up to the girl. He shoved his hand into her face and released an explosion right in her face. The faces of the other students were in shock that Bakugou would go this far as to strike at such a close range.

"Midoriya packs a bigger punch than you pipsqueak." The girl spoke, dirt and blood marred her face.

"PIPSQUEAK? DID YOU JUST CALL ME A PIPSQUEAK? AND DON'T YOU DARE PUT ME ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THAT NERD." Bakugou's anger was beginning to skyrocket. Perfect. "Enough talking, fight me already!"

"Don't have to tell me twice." With that, l/n used her dragons to rip pieces of the arena and threw them straight to Bakugou's figure. Without hesitation, he blew the rocks into smithereens leaving a wall of dust in its wake. Realizing his mistake, he looked all round for his opponent. He couldn't see through this smoke wall that suddenly appeared thicker than regular dust.

"Come on Bakugou, I thought you were stronger than this." A voice cried out, from amidst the smoke. Bakugou threw an explosion into the direction of the dark silhouette, but rather than seeing a girl, all he saw was the crowd, which was soon covered up by the smoke once again.