Preparations

"Alright class, now I know I threatened that those who fail won't be permitted to come to the training camp...but it was just a hoax to get you all fired up!" Aizawa 'smiled', the day after the final exams, "However, those of you who did fail will have to take a supplementary class on top of the training camp. Might I add that the lessons taught are going to be far more rigorous than what you learned in school."

Roars of cheers from the five students who had failed the practical exam echoed into the halls, relieved that they too could join the classmates in a week long training camp. After class, they were given a packing guide and a small syllabus of their activities.

"You know, we should all hang out and go to the mall!" Suggested Toru.

"Yeah, I think that's a great idea! I need a larger suitcase for this camp anyways." Agreed Midoriya. Nearly the entire class was in on the idea except for Bakugou, Todoroki, and l/n.

"I understand Bakugou and Todoroki, but you don't want to go either l/n?" Gasped Ochako.

"I have all the things I need." She bluntly replied, that and the fact that she didn't wanna go outside just to see her classmates on her day off.

"What about sunscreen? Or a swimsuit? Or maybe snacks?" Ochako continued to list off more items that one could need on a week-long adventure. Unfortunately for Ochako, l/n had all those miscellaneous things at her home. Finally feeling defeated, Ochako waved goodbye to l/n and wished her a good weekend.

-

Ask why l/n was standing in the mall the next day and she wouldn't be able to answer.

Actually she could. As it turns out, when Ochako left for the day, she ran into Midnight who asked her what was wrong. When hearing her story, Midnight went into full favorite (only) auntie mode and sent a message both to Oda and Hayato relaying the terrifying news. Then she sent nearly 80,000 yen to l/n's bank account. When l/n came home, she was rushed by Hayato ordering her to go hang out with her friends the next day.

"Don't waste this chance sweetie!" Her dad encouraged.

"Yeah, your little mysterious loner act won't work forever!"

"Hah?"

-

"I'm so glad you're here!!!" Squealed Toru, the other group of girls jumping on top of l/n in a hug.

"Woah! Aren't those UA students?" A boy around their age yelled from across the mall.

"Yea! They're 1-A!" His friend added, garnering the attention of everyone within a five meter radius.

"And it's that girl who put away Stain!" The third one blubbered.

"It's crazy how they still remember us!" A flushed Ochako said, a happy feeling bubbling up inside her.

For some reason, though class 1-A came to the mall together to hang out, everyone got into groups who were looking for similar products and split apart. Leaving only Midoriya, Ochako, and l/n to their own devices.

"So what are you here for Midoriya, l/n?" Ochako asked, lightening up the mood.

"Just some weights to up my training!" Midoriya answered.

"Nothing, I didn't wanna come here."

"Oh...um. Just some bug spray! Yea!" And with that she took off running with a bright blush covering her face.

"I'm going to the food court." l/n spoke monotonously.

"Wait, I'll go with you! I'm feeling pretty hungry myself." Stuttered Midoriya, adjusting his backpack and jogging towards the girl.