Give it Your All

The path was covered in a thick layer of fog. Embers of the blue flames nipped the dry shrubs which ignited into more bursts of light. For the two 1-A students, it was progressively getting even more difficult to catch a clean breath of oxygen. The journey up the mountain was even more excruciating with the lack of clean blood circulating through their veins. But, a shot of adrenaline rushed in when they finally saw the little boy standing in fear with a masked muscular man ready to pummel him into the ground.

Without a moment of hesitation or delay, l/n charged her dragon forward and encapsulated Kota whereas Midoriya struck a quick kick to this man's face. But this unfamiliar face was not like the delinquents they faced back at the USJ, this man was capable of more. Before the kick could connect, the man threw his own punch into Midoriya's face. The impact of the punch caused Midoriya to writhe in pain and the added lack of oxygen in his brain served him no good. As the debris cleared from the area, the masked man unveiled his face to reveal that he was in fact the same man who had murdered Kota's parents.

"Hmm, looks like I didn't need to look for very long." He mumbled as his one working eye burned holes through f/n's body. To say she was scared would be an understatement. Though her face showed the same stoic expression, on the inside she was on the brink of crying. Not only does she have a child to protect, but the only other person who could be any source of assistance was coughing and shriveling in pain.

Without breaking face, she changed from a defensive stance to an offensive one. "Kota, I want you to run as fast as you can till you see one of the heroes. Tell them we are up here."

He seemed to be stuck in a daze as he reminisced about his parents. A memory from the day when they were unjustly taken from their only child replayed in his head. He was just a child who was not yet grown enough to understand how much they truly cared for him.

"KOTA GO!" She finally yelled, which broke the poor boy from his trance.

Turning back to face her foe, she took notice of how his muscles were slithering outside his biceps creating a sort of shield, and of course a much more fierce punch. "Tch, just come with me quietly little girl, or else I'll have to give you a little push." He ordered, gripping tightly onto Midoriya's hair.

"It's fine l/n! Don't go with him!" He cried back, trying his best to recover. By now his entire left arm was encased with a grotesque muscle.

"You sound like a wannabe hero," He chuckles, lifting Midoriya by his hair to get a better look at him. "Now the boss said to leave the girl unscathed but he didn't say anything about her friends." He recalled his hand back ready to smash his head in on itself. That was when a black dragon sprouted from the ground and engulfed this muscle head in a smoke domain. With the surprise attack he dropped Midoriya.

"Midoriya!" She panted, running to his aid. She raised his arm and slinged it on top of her shoulder. Letting him rest inside the mouth of the mountain, she felt a little more at ease knowing that her friend was no longer in the face of danger. However, her barrier didn't last long as gust of wind blew dirt into the poor girl's eyes followed by a loud roar as the beast once trapped inside of her smoke lunged at her.

"All you wannabe heroes, thinking you can save everyone!" He boasted, the muscles along his arms doubling in size, "Well, I'm gonna make sure that all of your little friends will end up like minced meat! Hell, they're gonna be scrubbing their blood off the floors for weeks once I'm through with all of you!"

"Enough small talk." She interrupted, the smoke around her circulated the mountain ledge once more, "If you wanna fight then let's fight." Without a second to think, l/n used her dragon as an anchor to ascend above the muscle freak and landing a decent punch onto his face.

Upon realization, the man didn't even blink, rather he rubbed his nose, a tainting grin etched along his face. "Relax sweet cheeks, let your elders talk. You happen to know where a guy named Bakugou is? You're only one half of the mission!" In retaliation, he sent forth his own punch. If it weren't for her reflexes, l/n's story would've most certainly ended right then and there. The impact of the punch created cracks sky high along the mountainside.

While f/n was able to escape with her life, she wasn't in her best shape anymore. Blood streaked down her face, bruises mauled her body, and cuts were beginning to cause more aches to her already fatigued limbs. "God, if I didn't have to go so easy on you, you would've been dead a long time ago. How can you call yourself a hero when it hasn't even been ten minutes!" His arms reached forward, but before he could grab her, a flash of green light intercepted him.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" Cried Midoriya, his legs all purple from the impact. "Don't worry l/n, you saved me, so it's my turn to save you! ONE FOR ALL... ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!"

With that punch, he was able to send the muscle head flying into the wall. But the impact of said punch also made Midoriya pass out through all the pains he had already gone through. Surprisingly, Kota emerged from the ramp once more and quickly hurried to Midoriya's aid.

"Kota? What are you still doing here? I thought l/n told you to get out!" A 'rejuvenated' Midoriya fretted. But before he could continue, the man emerged from the smoke, seemingly unscathed by Midoriya's powerful punch.

"How the hell is he back up again?" A tired l/n muttered, standing back up and pushing both Midoriya and Kota behind her. He seemed like an entirely new foe, not only was his arms triple the width, but both his legs were covered in the muscles. "Kota, listen, you actually have to run, Midoriya you think you can give one more punch?"

Without having to respond, the green haired hero lunged towards their enemy, his battered arm all ready to give out one last punch.

--- 

Hey! Might start posting every like 5 days because school started :/