Calvary Start!

"What?" f/n had turned around to see that someone had asked her to join their team.

He scoffed before repeating his statement, "I said join my team, dumbass. Are you deaf?"

f/n frowned at Bakugou before replying. "With that attitude, I'm going to say no."

"Huh?! THIS IS NOT AN OFFER. IT'S AN ORDER." Bakugou scowled as he dragged the back of her collar before he was stopped by Kirishima.

Kirishima sweatdropped at the scene before him as many other students were crowding around Bakugou. "Hey, dude, not gonna lie but that's not really that manly of you." He blurted, referring to the hold Bakugou had on f/n.

"Yeah, totally not manly." f/n listlessly grumbled as she gave up on trying to resist him.

Kirishima laughed as he heard the girl before declaring himself to be another member of Bakugou's group. "You need someone who can withstand the recoil of your explosions after all!"

"We'll be a horse that can't crumble and we'll definitely get those ten million points, right!?"

f/n sighed after seeing the devious grin on Bakugou's face starting to form. Soon after the 15 minutes were over, f/n found herself to be in a team including Bakugou, Kirishima, and Sero. Her orders were to make sure Bakugou doesn't hit the ground and to keep a strong defense. While Midnight announced the beginning of the event, everyone made their move towards Midoriya who had the ten million point sash.

"Charge forward you extras!!!" Bakugou snarled as he blasted off his teammates and headed towards Midoriya. "Don't think for a second that you're safe!"

After he failed to reach him, Bakugou was pulled back by Sero and f/n as she put out a smoke screen to avoid other teams.

f/n held Bakugou back onto his members' shoulders as she sighed out, "Bakugou, don't you think we should change our strategy if Tokoyami's Dark Shad-"

"HUH? YOU THINK I'M GONNA LISTEN TO YOU?! YOU'RE JUST A DUM-"

f/n interrupted him before he could say another thing as she raised a finger towards his forehead. "Bakugou? Where did our points go?"

"HUH?!" He yelled as he turned to a blonde boy right behind him, tying his headband around his neck.

"Class 1-A really is so close-minded," the blonde teased, smirking at the expression on Bakugou's face. "Our class planned to stay in the middle during the obstacle course so that we could gauge our opponents' quirks. Look's like that's working for us."

"KIRISHIMA, CHANGE OF PLANS! BEFORE WE TAKE DOWN THAT STUPID NERD, WE'RE GOING TO KILL EVERYONE LAST ONE OF THESE B-LIST IDIOTS!!" Bakugou exploded as a dark aura seeped through his surroundings.

"Hey dude! We need to keep a level head so that we can get our points back." Kirishima suggested as he turned his head to look towards him.

"SHUT UP, I'VE NEVER BEEN CALMER!" Bakugou roared as he let out an explosion while his fists collided. As he ordered his team to follow the one who stole their points, the blonde suddenly countered Bakugou's attacks by copying his and Kirishima's quirks.

When another team started shooting out glue towards them, f/n quickly released her dragons to grapple them away.

"Nice one l/n!" Sero complimented as they continued running towards the blonde's team while avoiding other attacks from 1-B. Soon enough, Present Mic announced that their time for the calvary event was coming to an end in just two minutes.

Bakugou, without warning, abruptly launched himself at the guy with the copy quirk, snatching two headbands back. Sero groaned as he claimed he should've warned them while f/n swiftly grabbed him by the waist and brought him back in with her smoke.