Hero Names

"You know how many times I was stopped on the way to school?" Uraraka said as it had been a few days since the Sports Festival. Because of its popularity, any and all screens displayed highlights from the 1v1 battles.

"I know right! I had a reporter interview me a few days ago!" Mina added, whipping her hair like a celebrity.

"Ugh I wish I had the same experience," Sero sighed, sinking into his chair, "You know what a bunch of school kids said to me?"

"Nice try?" Asui answered, which made the poor guy cry more.

"How about you l/n? Did any reporters come after you?" Kaminari questioned.

"Nope," She bluntly responded.

"That's crazy! You were first and wasn't your mother a pro? Midnight's your aunt too!" He pushed further, "How hasn't the media tried to interview you at all?"

"I leave my house early."

"Good morning students." Mr. Aizawa had once again saved the day for f/n, "It's time to discuss the recruitment offers. As you know, during the Sports Festival, Pro Heros watch to pick students who have shown promising talent. After which, they will offer an internship and train you during the break. However, if they lose interest in you, they can revoke said internship."

"So you're saying we have to prove ourselves even after being recruited?" Hagakure asked.

"Correct." Taking out a remote from underneath the lectern, Mr. Aizawa turned on the projector revealing the amount of offers the students got. "In past years, it's been more spread out but this time, you can see a pretty big gap."

"Damn, this isn't fair!" One student moaned seeing how there was at least a 3000 offer difference between Bakugou and Tokoyami.

"Woah! f/n you got nearly as much as Todoroki!" Kirishima yelled, Tokoyami nodding in agreement. Looking at the board, it seemed that f/n l/n had garnard 4119 offers from Pro Heros.

"All right, All right, calm down students," Mr. Aizawa yelled, using his quirk to prevent Bakugou from blowing up the windows. "We have much more important details to discuss. Your hero names. While these would most likely be temporary, do take it seriously."

"OR ELSE YOU'LL HAVE HELL TO PAY!" A voice clamored, low and behold, it was none other than Midnight the Rated R Hero.

"Midnight has final say on your hero names since it's not my forte," He said, taking out his dirty old yellow sleeping bag. "Don't bother me." And with that, he stepped one foot and then the other into his sleeping bag and scurried off without another word.

Midnight then proceeded to hand out a number of whiteboards for the students to scribble down their code names. "All right, who wants to present first?" She announced.

'Who in their right minds would go first?' Sero thought, looking at his board then back toward Midnight. Just then, a young girl stepped forth, her hair swaying side to side.

"Vindicta," She spoke, flipping her board to show her code name, "It means revenge in Latin."

"Oh wow, very nice! As expected from my favorite niece!" The R-Rated Hero complimented clapping her hands in approval.

"I'm your only niece." She dully responded, taking a seat back into her chair.

"My turn madam," Aoyama posed, flipping his board, "I Can't Stop Twinkling!"

"Hmm, it's a bit of a mouth full," She said, borrowing the board from Aoyama, "Why don't you remove the I and shorten this part a bit. How about 'Can't Stop Twinkling'?"