Back To School

"Oh my gosh! l/n, you got to tell us your fight with the villain Stain!" Mina gushed.

"I mean, what you saw on TV is all that happened." She replied.

"Man, you guys actually fought villains! I'm so jealous!"

"I just assisted with evacuation and assisted with the logistics." Defended Jiro, as she twirled her earphone jacks.

"All I really did was clean the deck." Tsu admitted, "But there was one day where we took down some drug trade smugglers."

"That's so cool!" Jiro and Mina said in shock.

"What about you Ochako?" Tsu asked, only to see Uraraka practicing some fighting moves in the back of the classroom.

"I'd say it was very enlightening." She spoke, not taking a single glance at the group of girls.

"You know, I'm glad you guys came back alive." Sero praised. This made a majority of the students surround the three boys who had survived a crazy ordeal.

"You're lucky l/n, Airy, and Endeavor were there to help you guys out!" Sato added.

"Yeah that's right," Todoroki praised behind his huff. "They saved us."

The students were instructed to meet All Might down by the training course UA made for students to practice their agility. All kitted up in their hero suits, the class of 1-A stood on guard for what was about to come.

"I am here!" All Might shouted, "And I hope you are all ready to get right back into your lessons! Today is basic hero training! It feels like I haven't seen you all in a while. Now, listen carefully to what's in store. We're going to have a little race to see how far you have come from your week-long internships."

Once All Might was finished explaining the syllabus for the day, Iida shot his hand up and inquired, "If it is rescue training, then why are we not at the USJ?"

"Ahhh the USJ specializes in disasters, this is a race. So prepare!"

After group one finished, Sero came in with the first win, All Might hollered, "Group two, you're up!" It was Sato, Shoji, Aoyama, Hagakure, and l/n who exited the stage and walked towards the metal piped fields.

When arriving at her designated location, the young l/n began doing small arm circles to loosen the stiffness in her shoulders. An abrupt ding alerted the heroes that it was nearly time to begin the race. An icon of All Might's head appeared in the middle of the screen, and a countdown starting from ten in the top left corner.

As soon as the horn rang, f/n broke out into a sprint, jumping down the building she started on and unleashed her dragons. She hooked her dragons on various pipes, using the momentum to push her body from one structure to the next.

"Hey doesn't she remind you of someone?" Kirshima asked as he watched l/n glide through the alley's.

"Hmm, wait a minute," A puzzled Kaminari answered, "Her moves are just like Sero's!"

"SHE COPIED MY MOVES!" Wailed Sero, but secretly amazed by how she made it look effortless.

"Man, I wished she was wearing a skirt." Mumbled Mineta, a string of saliva seeping out his mouth.

An unpleased Mina retaliated by shooting a wave of acid in hopes of disintegrating the perverted boy.

As l/n neared the final stretch, she took notice of Sato who was on her left hand side, scaling up the wall by stabbing indentations with his monstrous strength. He observed the dragons that emitted a dark smoke and launched himself near the girl. In the corner of her eyes, she saw him tailing her from behind. To combat this, she attached her dragons to two sides of a wall and propelled herself up into the sky.

I guess it's time to show off what I learned that week.

During the second that f/n was briefly floating in the air, she quickly returned one of her dragons and expanded the size of the other. Her movements flowed through the sky and each gesture was fluid like the smoke that she emitted. In this quick instant, her arms grasped the cold scales of the dragon and she stablized herself on the creature.

"Is l/n riding the dragon!?"

"Heh." Mineta smirked, thinking nothing appropriate about the previous statement.

No action was left to be deemed as inefficient while she twirled through the air, following the lead of the dragon which pulled her towards All Might.

Up ahead was Aoyama who was using his lasers to propel himself in the direction of tall hero. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't yet educated with maneuvering while in mid air and crashed into the wall.

Hagakure, for obvious reasons, was nowhere to be seen, which was the scariest part. For all l/n knew, Hagakure was able to find a short cut and was miles ahead of all four of the other competitors. She shook this feeling off for the time being, figuring that All Might would've called an announcement congratulating Hagakure for her victory.

Looking up, she sees two strands of golden hair that belong to none other than All Might. It was hard to see as her hair began whipping out of control from the wind that accompanied her fast movements. Below her was Shoji who used his multiple arms to get ahead of the group but was soon shot down by an invisible figure. 

Hagakure had somehow reached Shoji and used him as a stepping stool to boost herself upwards. What she didn't take into account was her lack of upper body strength. By the time she was able to get a good grip on the railing, l/n had flown above and secured a clean victory.

"That was awesome l/n! You were soaring through the sky!" Mina exclaimed, excitedly waving her arms around the mentioned girl. f/n turned around from her locker to look at Mina only for her attention to be caught by Jiro's nervous glance.

"Is something wrong Jiro ?" l/n questioned, the race was over and soon all the students retreated back into their respective locker rooms. However, the sounds of yelling from the room next door caught the attention of Jiro. Out of pure curiosity, she stuck in one of her headphone jacks to listen in, her face contorting into pure disgust. She plugged in her second headphone jack to her boot to amplify the voice and allow all the other girls to listen in.

"I wanna see Yaoyurozu's curves, Aishido slender waist, Hagakure's floating underwear, Uraraka's plush thighs, Asui's unexpectedly soft boobies, l/n's sexy body!" Mineta whimpers as his eyes begin to focus on the heaven that was right before him. That was until his eye came into contact with a black miniature dragon.

"That's l/n's dragon, only smaller! What a brutal and unexpected surprise attack from the other room!" Midoriya commented, shocked and relieved that Mineta was unable to see anything.

"Thanks f/n and Kyoka!" Beamed Hagakure.

"That's despicable, we have to cover that up." Warned Yaoyorozu as she manifested a long corkscrew to insert in the hole.

"Did you just call me f/n?" l/n asked, turning to Hagakure. Even in her family, no one tended to use her first name, choosing a nickname instead. And by the lack of friends in elementary and middle school, she never truly got the chance to develop a close enough bond to allow others to use her given name.

"Oh! Um, yeah, sorry if that wasn't ok," She apologies, a faint blush appearing on her see-through face. "I just assumed we were close enough to refer to each other by our given names. Since we've already been through so much."

"No, it's alright. I was just surprised, that's all."

"f/n, are you saying that we are the first ones to call you by your real name?" Uraraka gasped.

"Yea, why?" Just then she was ambushed by the group of girls all crying and hugging for some unknown reason. l/n tried to pry them off, but Uraraka's new found strength prevented her from wiggling out. So she sat there, awkwardly, and allowed the girls to continue hugging her and crying until the final bell rang and allowed them to head home.