Chapter Forty Seven - Knock on the door

47 . Knock on the door
.
.
.

                                                                                 ><><><

Giovanni placed me on my bed gently. I stared into his eyes, he really looked breathtakingly beautiful.

"I love you," the words flew right out of my mouth.

He froze for a second or two, he must not have expected me to say that, I did not either "I love you ," he replied back, a smile graced his face and then he kisses me. Not a tender kiss but rather passionate, as though he was trying to capture every essence of me and I will gladly let him. I pulled his body closer to mine, not wanting a single distance between us.

When we pulled away for air, I was the one to reach out to unbutton his shirt, and when I was done, he removed it from his body. I fingers traced his bare toned chest and he let me, his eyes were on me.

He really looked divine. He was reaching out to touch my cheeks, then it suddenly hit me. Condoms. Would it be weird if I asked him right now, if he had one? And what if he did, does that mean he always have one in his pocket or wallet ready at all time? To sleep with women.

A frown settled on my face and he noticed my face and he noticed it.

"Hey, what is wrong?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

My heart melted, maybe I was overthinking things, but I was not going to ask him, I am not ready for that answer.

"I am fine," I responded, I jumped right out of the bed.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to Millie," he said.

"Uhm— I want to, just—" I stuttered, "I will be right back," I quickly added and scurried to my bathroom.

I exhaled deeply when I shut the down. I went over to my cabinet, and there it was, the thing I had almost vowed I would not use. I remember scolding Giulia for leaving a pack of condom my bathroom , but she always said in quote 'you don't know when you might need it, and why should you ruin the fun' and now here I was about to use it.

I tore open the pack, took a piece and exited my bathroom. Giovanni was sitting casually at the edge of the bed, shirtless and staring right at me. A part of me was about to chicken out.

"Hey," he says

I shyly raised the condom, he chuckles

"Don't laugh," I playfully scolded.

"I never expected that," he said. "I thought I might have to run down to a store or something," he added, and he stood up from the bed and walked over to me. "I was thinking of how I will have to seduce you again,"

I chuckled "seduce me again?" At least , that answers my question 

"Yes," he breathed, then he caressed my cheeks. He planted a light kiss on my lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He lifts me up the ground effortlessly just like before. His lips never leaving mine as he carried me to the bed. He lays me down gently, his body hovering over mine. I can feel his warmth, his hardness pressing against my thigh. The condom fell from my hand on the floor, on  side of the bed

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, his lips trailing down my jawline, to my neck, and then to my collarbone. His hands were roaming my body, caressing my breasts over my shirt. I arch my back, moaning softly as he pinches my nipples through the fabric.

"Giovanni," I breathed, my hands were in his hair, pulling him closer to me. He took off my shirt, his eyes darkened as he looked at my bare breasts. He took one in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on my nipple. I cried out, my back arching off the bed. His hand was in my pants, his fingers rubbing the spot in between my legs in slow circles.