۱۵: آمد / Arrival

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, send me the documents via email. I'll check them before leaving."

Irtaza spoke to the person at the other side of the phone. He was currently sitting in his cabin. He was answering to the pending cases, emails and some other work related documents. Some papers needs his signature while some needed his attention.

Since he's leaving for Pakistan next day, he needs to conclude every case he started. He was rummaging through the files when he found the file of Incila Sedefli. He was still not happy that he refused to help her when he was the only person she looked forward to. He hated to crush people's hopes.

But atleast, he was satisfied that the other lawyer was just as honest as he was. He will surely get her justice. Irtaza had seen Kenan fighting one of the complicated cases and still managed to win. Even he believed anyone other than him than it will be Kenan.

He placed the file back on the table noting in his mind to tell Ayse to deliver it to Kenan's office. He was in the middle of a file reading when the door to his cabin was knocked. As he permitted, Aksoy entered.

"Bassavci."

Irtaza stood up in respect. Last time, he came. He asked Irtaza to step down off the case. He wasn't sure why he came this time. Aksoy took the seat before he chuckled.

"Your face screamed you think I'm here for another bad news."

Irtaza shook his head before sitting down

"Yok (no). It's not like that."

Aksoy only smiled amusingly before he continued

"I'm not here for another favour, Irtaza. I heard you're leaving for Pakistan tomorrow."

He nodded his head. He had already informed in the firm. He was going for few months atleast. Aksoy thought for a while before he continued again

"I think it's good for you to have a time off. You haven't gone to Pakistan since you've came here. You should bond with your family."

Irtaza nodded his head. Aksoy was a family man. He believe in balancing business and family simultaneously. While he spent considerate amount of time with his family, but he's also exceptional in his work too. Aksoy was one of the best prosecutor of the country. Also, he's the owner of the firm too.

"Yeah, I hope so too."

Irtaza answered back. But in the back of his mind, he knew that he won't be getting any bonding with his family. For the matter he's going there, he seldom believe there will be peace. But Aksoy doesn't have to know about it.

"Kenan agreed to take over the case. I hope you both have talked."

Aksoy asked.

"We haven't yet. But I'll talk to him before leaving."

Aksoy nodded his head. He stood up to exit.

"Well, my best wishes are with you, Irtaza. Hope to have you back soon."

Irtaza passed him a small business smile before the door was shut behind him. He heaved a deep sigh before continuing back to work.

÷÷÷÷

"I hope you won't have any issue having my case being transfered to you. You already have alot on your plate."

Irtaza spoke to Kenan. They both had met at the nearby restaurant. Irtaza was all packed by the office and was ready to go home. But before that, he needed to have that conversation with Kenan.