۱۰: متاثر / Impressed

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two and a half months later

It's been more than four weeks since Miraal had been working for Rohaan. The day, he asked her to work with him as his assistant, she just couldn't say no. She knew that it was a little early and she has just joined. And maybe, she was stupid enough to agree to such an offer that early.

But when you're determined to do something, to prove something. You don't wait for the right time. You just create one. The quest for justice for her father was brewing inside her mind. All she could think was how working under the great Rohaan Demirhani would help her in opening her father's case.

And she will do anything to achieve her goal. So, she agreed almost immediately. There was a weird kind of glint in Rohaan's eyes. Like, he was already manifesting the same outcome. But in the spur of the moment, Miraal doesn't pay any heed to that. She was just estatic.

And since then, she's been working under Rohaan's supervision. He's alot more easy going than she thought him to be. He doesn't overwork her nor does he have the typical boss like attitude and persona. He's friendly and welcoming. And that's what make working under him along more easy for Miraal.

Right now, Miraal was getting dressed. Today, Rohaan had a trial and he asked her to come with him. He said that it would be great for her career to experience it. She will understand the dynamics of a court more accurately if she saw it herself. Miraal couldn't be more happy and she instantly agreed.

She chose to wear a dark pink kurti and trouser. She styled her hairs in a low ponytail and applied minimalist makeup. It will be first time going to a court. As a law student, anyway. She took a long breath before grabbing her light pink colored dupatta and grabbing her bag. She eyed herself one last time in the mirror before descending downstairs.

As she reached the dining area, she found that Hashim and Suleman had already left. They had an early meeting in the office. She sat down at the chair and Rumaisa turned toward her.

"So, tell me?"

Rumaisa was the only person who was civil and friendly with her. Rumaisa never treated like the other family members did. She was always welcoming and a good person. And Miraal admired her for that. She's genuinely a good person. Both at heart and soul.

"What to tell?"

She asked while pouring herself a cup of tea. Rumaisa rolled her eyes

"About your boss, duh?"

A chuckle left Miraal's lips before she further teased her

"What should I tell you about him?"

Rumaisa blushed. She might have a teeny tiny crush on Rohaan. Well, he's handsome. Talented and well respected. Of course, any girl would like him. Rumaisa is just a girl. Miraal again smiled before she said

"Seriously, Rumaisa. Maybe, I should tell him that my cousin has a teeny tiny crush on him."

She teased her further. Rumaisa slapped her shoulder playfully before she warned her

"Don't you dare, Miraal."

Miraal laughed out loud. Rumaisa huffed before she heard her mother's voice

"Rumaisa, you have to leave for university. Finish your breakfast fast."

She huffed a breath before digging into her breakfast. Miraal also continued eating. She stood up after having her food and took her plate to the kitchen. Almirah and Saima were there talking. When she approached them, she said