۸: ترکی / Turkey

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bright morning. Vast sky. Skyscraper buildings scattered all around the big city of Istanbul. The streets busy and heavy with traffic and pedestrians. The cars were moving at faster rates. Probably trying to reach their destinations. It was a lively weather. Sun rays were beaming onto the whole city.

It was a like a halo covered the beautiful city. It looked almost unnatural. The residential area of the city was quite, though. You can still hear the buzz of the traffic. But it was more on dimmer side. The apartments in the residential area were lined up. The apartments were medium spaced. They weren't too big and weren't too small. They're moderate enough to hold atleast two people living easily.

But the apartments in the "Apparel Heights" were more on the elite side. The apartments were big enough to hold atleast five people. They're big and spacious. Their prices were also high. Though, almost everyone living there were off middle class but Apparel Heights was the only building that held moderately rich and rich residents. They hardly have any tenants because everyone almost had their own home here.

The apartments were furnished and well looked. Most of the apartments were either owned by the business tycoons or some high salary tech guys. But there's only one apartment here which was owned by a lawyer. A hotshot lawyer. The said apartment was on the top floor. Hence, a penthouse.

There were only two penthouses available here. One was owned by the lawyer while the other was still empty. That mean, the lawyer lived alone on the whole floor. Rarely anybody came up here except the maintenance team. No-one had free time to catch up to each other. They all had a tight schedule and are always on their toes for work.

The penthouse itself was really beautiful. It was decent and looked furnished to the corner. The entrance leads to the lounge and open kitchen. The white colored sofa and a round coffee table sat in the middle. The open kitchen on the right side. The slabs were black solid color along with the cupboards which were dark grey. A striking combination together. The hallway leads to other rooms.

One was a guestroom while the other was now the lawyer's home office. At the end of the hallway, there's only one room. The master bedroom. Inside the bedroom, a man can be seen getting dressed. More likely going to the adalet. The man wore a crisp white shirt tucked perfectly into his black slacks. His hairs smoothly styled and combed. His left wrist contained a watch which was probably Rolex or Cartier.

He was spraying perfume when his phone went off. He glanced at the caller id before connecting it to his bluetooth. His assistant Ayse's voice resonated into his ears.

"Gun Ayden sir. I have send you the needed documents for your case today. If you still need anything, you can tell me?"

She asked in Turkish. The lawyer sighed before he answered in Turkish as well

"No, thank you. I'll call if I need anything."

Before he could hang up, he heard his assistant voice

"Good luck, sir."

He doesn't say anything and the call was cut. He breathed heavily. He checked his phone and found two missed calls from his mother. He kept staring at the number. He wanted to call but he will get late. He did leave her a message so as not to worry her

"Have a trial today. Call you later."

As soon as he hit send, he placed the phone back on the dresser and filled his brief case with the necessary documents and evidences. At last, he wore his iconic lawyer coat and left the apartment. He entered inside the lift and bring his phone out and started to check his schedule.