Grimm x Satan 4 Lyfe [Emily-San]

( MewtwoMew plz read this chappie XD)

Sally: HELLO AND WELCOME TO THIS BOOK

Me: Let's start the dares! And questions!

Grimm: From creepyfun. "I read a lot so I have no friend so I get bullied last time I was put in the hospital. I've always wanted friends so hoody would you mind being my friend ...
I didn't put that information for pity I did it because I wanted you to know why I was asking I hate pity it makes me sick"

Hoody: Sure! *smiles under his hood/mask thing*

Jeff: Yeah, he's actually nice unlike me and you're- *is cut off by me putting my gloved hand over his mouth*

Me: Just shut up.

Grimm: From DWolftheorginal "Dare: imitate the person you hate most."

L.J and E.J: *Start imitating each other*

Raven: *imitating ignorant white person* Oh, you're brown? You're a terrorist! Also, you're not an Asian, only East Asians are real Asians!

Emily: *imitating a random old politician* I am stupid and I am old and I am nyehhh *dying whale noises*

Me: *imitating a stupid fake star* *valley girl voice* Oh my gawd, i am sooo fake!

Jeff:*imitating crazy JTK fangirl* Omg, Jeff, I love you so much please have my babies!!

Sally: *imitating a death metal singer* *growling* LSHABAZIBSYSNDY

Ben: *imitating a Titan* ROOAAARRR *arms flailing* *falls on ground, arms still flailing around* I LIKE EATING HUMANS ROOAAAARRRRRR

Slendy: *imitating a random player of the game Slender* Oh I have a camera and I like to run around in the woods and take all the notes because I'm an idiot!!

Death: *kinda hyper * *imitating the Goddess Lily* *worst girl voice on purpose* I hate Death and everyone else in the underworld for no reason because I'm an asshole! Also I fucked up Satan for life! Yet, I'm the most caring person in the world!

Shafira: *imitating Chaos* I'm a horrible bitch of a mother who started a war over her daughter dying!! Even though she came back to life! I also want to be the ruler, even though my son is a way better ruler than me!!!

Masky: *imitating Toby* *poking Hoody like a gazillion times* Hey Masky! *keeps repeating it*

Toby: *mentally crying ;-;* *imitating Clockwork* Hi, I'm a bitch with a clock in my eye! I also did my own stitches, with no experience, randomly got raped by my brother, and am shipped with Ticci Toby, even though he obviously hates me!

Grimm: *imitating Lucifer* I'm a rapist and I'm fucking pathetic and a creep. I think I'm amazing even though I really suck. -.-

Satan: *sighs* *says under his breath* I was gonna say that... Damnit :-:

Lucifer: *imitating Satan* I-I-Im shy and I-I-I have social anxiety and I-I-I act like a g-girl and I'm o-obviously gay and I-I l-l-love Grimm...

Satan: *self esteem drops below -1000000000000000000000000* *looks down, biting his lip*

Grimm: Luci, you're really pathetic. And that was also homophobic. -.-

Death: *Looks at Luci* Also, you're one to talk about being gay, considering you've been lusting for me ever since you first came to be.

Lucifer: *grumbles*

Emily: Awe <3

Sally: EMILY SHUT UP

Grimm: From Wolfy! "someone give Misty a make-over that she will hate...im feeling nice today..."

Sally and Emily: I WANNA DO IT!! *drag Mysti off to undisclosed location*

Grimm: From Magicsox "I dare grim and satan to go on a date at Starbucks
DEATH PLEASE DONT OVERRULE THIS ONE XD" Wait what 0-0

Death: I WONT OVERRULE IT :3

Satan: *looking down, blushing really red*

Grimm: THE NAME WASNT SPELLED WITH TWO M'S SO ITS NOT ME

Emily: But who else is named Grimm?

Grimm: I DONT KNOW MAYBE HE/SHES A WALRUS OR SOMETHING

Satan: *says quietly* I think she meant you...

Emily: Who else is named Grimm that's shipped with Satan? -.-

Grimm: WELL MAYBE SOMEONE SHIPPED SATAN WITH A TREE OR A KNIFE OR SOMETHING

Satan: *takes Grimms hat and puts it on* Magic meant YOU, you dumbo. -.- *slightly softer* And I thought I was the dumb one...

Grimm: *sigh* She did not.

Death: When even your boyfr- I mean, best friend knows who Magic meant... Either you're just pretending you don't know or you're actually really dumb.

Grimm: ;_; do I have to do this...?

Death: *teleports over to to Grimm and Satan, Gandalfs staff in his hand* YES NOW BE OFF!

*time skip to an hour and a half later because I'm lazy, if anyone wants to see what happened, you can request it*

Satan and Grimm: *come back, Satan with a vanilla bean latte* (those are life man don't judge)

Grimm: Why did you make me get you a third one? -.-

Satan: Because I have social anxiety and this is amazing *drinks more of the latte*

Raven: So, since that's over, is that the end of the dares?

Toby: Yesh :3

Raven: Well, leave everyone, except the Asians, terrible dares! Also, give us questions! I like answering those ^-^