WOAH SALLYS RUUUUUDDDDDEEEE!

Jeff: SHADOWMIST ALMOST FELL OFF A BALCONY!!

Me: Yes, thankfully Jeff was totally oblivious to it!!

Jeff: Be quiet. -.-

Me: *throws Xbox at him*

Ben: IS THE XBOX OKAI?!?

Jeff: IM NOT!!!

Xbox: *is fine lol*

Raven: *>:(* We need to get to the dares!!

Emily: OUR FIRST ONE COMES FROM ABBY!! "JEFF AND L.J, YOU ARE NO LONGER CHAINED!!"

L.J: THANK THE GODDESS!

Jeff: THANK YOU THAT WAS A SCARY EXPERIENCE

Emily: NEXT ONE FROM ABBY!! "Shadowmist, please inform me about the Mohawk Guy!!!"

Me: *bursts out laughing* Shree? Oh my god.. *cant finish my sentence due to laughter*

Raven: She has a weird thing for people with odd hair styles. More specifically, guys with long hair, dreads, or mohawks. And girls with dreads, because that makes sense.

Me: I CANNOT HELP ITTTTTTT!!!

Emily: *laughs* Her third is "Everyone! What is your fave type of music?!? XD"

Sally: Pop.

Jeff: *mutters* Typical idiot girl,. (PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS OKAY)

Sally: *hears him* DID YOU JUST CALL ME AN IDIOT?!?

Jeff: Yeah, I did. Whatcha you gonna do about it?

Sally: ARGGHHHHH.... *stabs him with fork*

Death: Now Sally... That wasn't very nice, was it?

Sally: I HAD A GOOD REASON!!

Death: No you didn't.

Sally: THEN HOW COME YOU LET MIST THROW A FREAKING XBOX AT JEFF?!?

Death: She had a reason. Payback for him not noticing she almost fell off a balcony.

Sally: *sarcastically* OH RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT. *glares at Death* SHADOWMIST IS YOUR FAVORITE, ISNT SHE? AND JEFF IS TOO PROBABLY, SINCE YOU LET HIM OFF THE HOOK FOR ALL THE MEAN STUFF HE DOES TO THE REST OF US.

Jeff: What did I ever do to you? *O_o*

Sally: YOU-

Death: *interrupts* If you have nothing nice to say now, Sally, please keep quiet and leave.

Sally: *starts to leave then pauses* *glaring at me and Jeff, mutters* E.J was right. You two really are antichrist mental asylum freakshow idiots who are only loved by evil things. *leaves*

L.J: *blinking and trying to process what just happened*

Ben: *O-O*

Jeff: *(¬_¬)* Can you kill a ghost?

Death: Sadly, you cannot temporarily kill them. Their "death" is permanent.

Me: Merde.

Raven: Can we answer this thing later? Some of us are too annoyed and upset to answer it.

Death: Since I am the person who can revoke dares, I guess I can postpone dares too. *deep breath* This dare will be answered in the next chapter. We are not doing it today due to some issues with a certain ghost. Don't worry though, we will answer it.

Emily: From Magicsox, "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEWW IITT!!! you're a kitten with a kitten army who destroys humans! I KNEEWW IITT"

Jeff: Me?

Emily: Yes, you.

Jeff: I have a kitten army?!?

Me: Meow.

Jeff: Now I'm confused.

Emily: From Dwolftheorginal, "DONT LISTEN TO HER, E.J., U R AWESOME!!"

Deathsfire: SHE MEANS ABBY, GUYS.

E.J: ...Thank you, I guess...

Me: I wonder if your opinion has changed now.

Emily: WE HAVE NO OTHER DARES, QUESTIONS OR WHATEVER.

Jeff: PLEASE PEOPLE, LEAVE SALLY AND E.J HORRIBLE DARES TO PAY FOR THIER CRIMES OF INSULTING ME!!!

Me: AND MEEEEE!!!

Sally: *sneaks into da room and whispers to you* Leave Jeff and Mist terrible dares!! I beg you!!